TV series you are watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Woo hooo!!
Seven of Nine.
And in her own words, she is “functional”.
Hmmm...... very functional I believe.
Sweet dreams tonight!

First time the word f**k has been aired in a Star Trek series. 7 of 9 is totally cool but not as hot as she was 20 years ago. :)

Picard is quality, makes my Friday night.

First time the word f**k has been aired in a Star Trek series. 7 of 9 is totally cool but not as hot as she was 20 years ago. :)

Picard is quality, makes my Friday night.
I’m not as hot as I was 20 years ago!
Are you?
Seriously, she was 51 when this was filmed. Pretty damn good for that age.
I to was shocked when the F bomb dropped. Though totally in context so excusable.
This show is such a slow burn, but keeps delivering with depth of characters and storyline. Lots of twists and turns with threads that intertwine.
Just like all the Star Trek series over the years. We all love the tech of the future, but the story is what keeps us coming back for more.

I’m not as hot as I was 20 years ago!
Are you?
Seriously, she was 51 when this was filmed. Pretty damn good for that age.
I to was shocked when the F bomb dropped. Though totally in context so excusable.
This show is such a slow burn, but keeps delivering with depth of characters and storyline. Lots of twists and turns with threads that intertwine.
Just like all the Star Trek series over the years. We all love the tech of the future, but the story is what keeps us coming back for more.

I've never been hot so no different to how I was 20 years ago :) , fair point though 7 looks excellent all things considered.

The Picard plot is thickening and whilst a slow burn I'm already addicted. Next Gen took a few seasons to hit its high but even the pilot (Encounter at Far Point) was great story telling.

Can't wait for Friday's episode.

Currently in the middle of Narcos Mexico season 2.
Pretty average tbh, id rate it a 6/10. Storyline is good, but some of the characters are a bit whack.

Currently in the middle of Narcos Mexico season 2.
Pretty average tbh, id rate it a 6/10. Storyline is good, but some of the characters are a bit whack.
Interesting view point.

i actually really liked season 2.
i think I enjoyed the circling of sharks and the back biting to regain some control.

Better Call Soul, season 5 I think it is.

very very enjoyable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yay.

Ozark, a weekend or so of excellence.

Kiwi
The enthralling story of Kiwi, the horse a farmer's wife bought for $1000 that went on to win the Melbourne Cup in 1983.
Not a series but very interesting.Especially the 1st jockey that rode him was a female,And the training methods the trainer used.

Devs.
Catch up with ep 1 tonight.
What a weird show. But brutal, brutal, brutal.
A reflection on just what our society has become, and where it is heading. The problem being that we are entrusting mega tech companies to guide that future.
And Devs shows that maybe we need to rethink our course.
I‘m hooked.
Foxtel Showcase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back