TV Series You're Watching

Remove this Banner Ad

Glow has a training montage to Dare by Stan Bush, it is now my most favourite thing since the 1986 Transformers animated movie!

I thought 'The Mist' was pretty good, I saw a guy grow moth wings out of his back after a moth flew into his ear.

GLOW was a bit of a let down. I watched it all but I'm not sure why. It was a bit of fun. Good characters.

I am watching it at the moment.
Its a bit, meh!
But for some reason i am still watching it.

Felt the same way. Didn't feel invested in the characters or the story. It wasn't that funny either. Bit of fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Season 7 of Game of Thrones is about to drop. Was indifferent about last season but those final two episodes were rather remarkable. Interested in how this all plays out now. I think since season 7 is shorter it will be interesting from the start unlike previous seasons where nothing really happened for the first 2 or 3 episodes.

Well Season 7 of Game of Thrones is about to drop. Was indifferent about last season but those final two episodes were rather remarkable. Interested in how this all plays out now. I think since season 7 is shorter it will be interesting from the start unlike previous seasons where nothing really happened for the first 2 or 3 episodes.
Whilst I understand why some people might not enjoy the "slow" nature of some of the episodes I personally love how they just slowly let it build up with tensions rising and character development/storylines building and then one episode it all goes bang and something unexpectedly crazy happens out of the blue.

I'm not sure how they will fit everything into 7 episodes. Without the magic of George R.R Martin (yes I realise he still helps with the storylines etc. but it's not the same) I feel it will all be rushed and of inferior quality. I really liked the physiological aspects of the early seasons and I feel the complexity of the story is missing now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back