UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad I went for a surf instead of watching that absolute s**t show.

Excellent to see the Spursys in here - seemingly forgetting the amount of transitional periods it took their s**t excuse for a club to finally get it right, while Arsenal maintained a perennial hold of superiority.

Not easy for Emery, with his club run like an investment bank - I won’t pass proper judgement on him until after the first few months of next season at least. It’s a challenging time for us Gooners, though it could be a whole lot worse!

Glad I went for a surf instead of watching that absolute s**t show.

Excellent to see the Spursys in here - seemingly forgetting the amount of transitional periods it took their s**t excuse for a club to finally get it right, while Arsenal maintained a perennial hold of superiority.

Not easy for Emery, with his club run like an investment bank - I won’t pass proper judgement on him until after the first few months of next season at least. It’s a challenging time for us Gooners, though it could be a whole lot worse!
Yeah fair points about some of our fans. I guess the spirit of GB lives on

Probably the worst result under emery yet, dunno what's going on at the club atm, seems pretty directionless, hopefully we can turn it around, think there will be a big cleanout at the end of the season a lot players will be gone, a few coming in hopefully they are the right players, we can't really afford anymore mustafi/xhaka types atm big money for mediocre players, it will just set us back even further, were still feeling the crunch from those hacks as we can't just ship them out like city, chelsea, utd. etc. we get stuck with them.

Arsenal fans have to accept they are no longer a big fish and won’t be unless they get owners like city. They are operating at a similar level to us but are failing badly.

Will reserve judgement on Emery until half way into next season, when he has had 2 summer transfer windows. But bloody hell, he wouldn't want too much more of that. His only attacking threat is Kolasinac on the left. Setting up with 3ATB vs A Tractor Manufacturer just shows very little ambition. We looked so good a few weeks ago with a 4-4-2 diamond that we played against Chelsea, don't know why he has gone away from that. I know Maitland Niles isn't Bellerin but still.

Had a nice break from AFTV as it was becoming boring but Lordy it will be lit after that game.

Also;

"Their team is worth about the same as a McDonalds happy meal" hahaha

Look if they lost to any of the other 30 sides who weren't named after a tractor equipment company I probably wouldn't
I understand you wanting to rub their noses in it after all the abuse they gave out to us (and still do) but I just find no fun kicking a man when he’s down. It’s good for them to get a dose of what it’s like being crap

The usual sheep have come out to play :D

1116907.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve won 3 FA Cups since either of Liverpool/Spurs have won a trophy (both being the League Cup). Arsenal-sized chip on their shoulders, despite how s**t we are at the moment.

It’s textbook; you don’t see Chelsea/City/United fans flocking in droves to this thread - for their balls aren’t swollen up like mangoes due to all the hope turned into utter ******* bottle.

It’s textbook; you don’t see Chelsea/City/United fans flocking in droves to this thread
All 3 of those clubs have had fans post in here this morning. Go back 2 pages and check out the first post of the morning from Bojan.

We’ve won 3 FA Cups since either of Liverpool/Spurs have won a trophy (both being the League Cup). Arsenal-sized chip on their shoulders, despite how s**t we are at the moment.

It’s textbook; you don’t see Chelsea/City/United fans flocking in droves to this thread - for their balls aren’t swollen up like mangoes due to all the hope turned into utter ******* bottle.
You’re only encouraging it more by being triggered. Get a grip

Thomas9 is one of the biggest spurs baiters on here, so for him to turn round and start crying now is a bit rich. If you dish it out Tommy then be man enough to accept it in return. You sounding like a pussy right now.

All 3 of those clubs have had fans post in here this morning. Go back 2 pages and check out the first post of the morning from Bojan.
Chelsea had their 1st leg as well this morning, and I can’t see any City fans around?

Bojan’s the only one I can see, lad. doesn’t constitute a ‘drove’

Thomas9 is one of the biggest spurs baiters on here, so for him to turn round and start crying now is a bit rich. If you dish it out Tommy then be man enough to accept it in return. You sounding like a pussy right now.
Never been interested in easy targets, though. ‘You don’t do someone when they’re on the deck’ (Pete Dunham) would be an appropriate metaphor. Where’s the joy in that?

I’m not triggered at all, heck, I find it hilarious that we lost to a literal team of farmers, on a paddock in Belarus. Just pointing out the fact that you lot are so, so quick to forget that a brief period of on-field success by our rivals doesn’t equate to a lasting shadow forming over us.

I still maintained Liverpool were the bridesmaids to only United in English football throughout their decade of mediocrity. Yeha, even when a glass-legged Abou Diaby absolutely dominated their midfield in 2012, I considered Pool to be absolute giants.

Watched Spurs/Bvb yesterday, you lot were ******* excellent. Suffocated Dortmund’s midfield, were meticulously organised at the back, and deadly on the counter, with Son playing off that left side. You’ve found an outstanding manager in Pochettino, and for the uninitiated, yesterday’s turnaround post-HT is a perfect example as to why. Just tell the high horse you’re riding to tread carefully, is all I’m saying. Goes to scousers as well, everyone has seen this before.

If you can't laugh at yourselves or your rivals losing to a team named after a tractor parts manufacturer you take life a bit too seriously.

I'm sure back pre Poch days on here there would have been Gooners having a laugh at us for playing against a side that sounds like Carrier Bag or Sheriff from Moldova in the Europa League

Chelsea had their 1st leg as well this morning, and I can’t see any City fans around?

Bojan’s the only one I can see, lad. doesn’t constitute a ‘drove’

Never been interested in easy targets, though. ‘You don’t do someone when they’re on the deck’ (Pete Dunham) would be an appropriate metaphor. Where’s the joy in that?

I’m not triggered at all, heck, I find it hilarious that we lost to a literal team of farmers, on a paddock in Belarus. Just pointing out the fact that you lot are so, so quick to forget that a brief period of on-field success by our rivals doesn’t equate to a lasting shadow forming over us.

I still maintained Liverpool were the bridesmaids to only United in English football throughout their decade of mediocrity. Yeha, even when a glass-legged Abou Diaby absolutely dominated their midfield in 2012, I considered Pool to be absolute giants.

Watched Spurs/Bvb yesterday, you lot were ******* excellent. Suffocated Dortmund’s midfield, were meticulously organised at the back, and deadly on the counter, with Son playing off that left side. You’ve found an outstanding manager in Pochettino, and for the uninitiated, yesterday’s turnaround post-HT is a perfect example as to why. Just tell the high horse you’re riding to tread carefully, is all I’m saying. Goes to scousers as well, everyone has seen this before.
So its just Doctor Gero (who always engages in this kind of s**t) and for some reason JD who have given you some stick, doesn’t constitute all spurs fans on here does it? The only reason they’re doing it is cos they’ve probably had to put up with years of s**t from the likes of you, so you can’t really complain, especially when you complain by throwing further s**t.

Most people are wise enough to know what goes round comes round and that’s why you are copping it now because you’ve given out so many digs previously. But that’s the reason why I don’t throw (too much) s**t at rivals when they are down as I’ve been there and am smart enough to realise that I will be there again. I’d rather throw s**t at posters who think their clubs are the bees knees and untouchable who tend to look down on other clubs because they are doing better. Arsenal are too easy a target now and I don’t mean that disrespectfully

Remove this Banner Ad

Back