UEFA Europa League 2018/19

Remove this Banner Ad

I only like Claude and Robbie, I suppose Ty for the lols. DT and Troopz are dicks though. DT has serious anger issues and Troopz would just do your head in after 15 minutes in his company. Both are manchilds
I agree dt is a dick and your probably on the money about troopz, ty is my fav. because he is a little special but his heart is in the right place, ty and claude teamed up are magical, robbie could host a professional show pretty easily i reckon

I agree dt is a dick and your probably on the money about troopz, ty is my fav. because he is a little special but his heart is in the right place, ty and claude teamed up are magical, robbie could host a professional show pretty easily i reckon
Yeah agree. Robbie could easily host professionally I wonder if that’s where his future lays. Ty is definitely special but lovable all the same, although would infuriate you! Claude reminds me so much of a goona I used to work with. We used to secretly do that bingo game with him whenever arsenal lost cos he’d always trot out the same lines. He never latched on bless him

I only like Claude and Robbie, I suppose Ty for the lols. DT and Troopz are dicks though. DT has serious anger issues and Troopz would just do your head in after 15 minutes in his company. Both are manchilds
If I could find the tweets I would. DT has spent the last couple of years in and out of court and it was found out one of them was for domestic violence.

If I could find the tweets I would. DT has spent the last couple of years in and out of court and it was found out one of them was for domestic violence.
Doesn’t surprise me in the least. He’s not stupid, but you can tell he’s a loose cannon and can’t handle things not going his way

That’s dreadful really. It probably won’t cause too much agitation because the player himself is a bit pants, but imagine had he been essential to the arsenal team
Imagine the stink that would be kicked up if an english player wasn't allowed into a certain country to play because there safety couldn't be guaranteed, this is beyond a joke, how it's being held there is ridiculous to say the least.

images

Unless of course you happen to be armenian, our hands are tied as azerbaijan have paid us lots of money to host, sorry but we prefer the money instead.

dumbass, I got up this morning to watch the Europa final.

****ed those dates up massively

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back