Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Are you only allowed to mock other teams if you support a “big” club? You’re allowed to punch down but not punch up?.

The recent trend on here to belittle people who don’t support one of the top teams is so embarrassing. You’re not more special because you chose a big club to support, you haven’t achieved anything.
Great post, we are all equals as fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Are you only allowed to mock other teams if you support a “big” club? You’re allowed to punch down but not punch up?.

The recent trend on here to belittle people who don’t support one of the top teams is so embarrassing. You’re not more special because you chose a big club to support, you haven’t achieved anything.
It was meant to be taken lightly because of my back and forth with Brades. Of course I don’t mean it seriously. Everton have won 9 division 1 titles. I am sure they have plenty of club greats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apollo_creed

Hall of Famer
Sep 11, 2003
Slovenia
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tottenham
Can anyone confirm whether his name is actually Bruno Fernandes (p)?

also tough luck Ole. Takes a great manager to win Europa with a mid table side - although I guess with all his squad expenditure they should be winning this with their eyes closed.

Another season of failure for Ole. Imagine how bad they’ll be when the (p)’s disappear....

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Can anyone confirm whether his name is actually Bruno Fernandes (p)?

also tough luck Ole. Takes a great manager to win Europa with a mid table side - although I guess with all his squad expenditure they should be winning this with their eyes closed.

Another season of failure for Ole. Imagine how bad they’ll be when the (p)’s disappear....
It’s not always about how much money a club spends. Football is played on the pitch and Sevilla are a decent side.

RPCB

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Well, thank fu** we did lose to Sevilla, because Inter would have made us look dumb in the final.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, LFC, MVFC, RC Strasbourg
Martinez is so good. Surely he isn't going to hang around the Serie A superannuation league for much longer. Seems ready made for Barca but who would want to join that current shitshow atm.

Top Bottom