UEFA Europa League 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Milan have played very well tonight and on the evidence of the match, it was deserved. Advantage Milan with the away goal and Ibrahimovic likely returning.

Agree about Henderson. He seemed to dive under the ball when he should have stayed upright.

Milan have played very well tonight and on the evidence of the match, it was deserved. Advantage Milan with the away goal and Ibrahimovic likely returning.

Agree about Henderson. He seemed to dive under the ball when he should have stayed upright.
Theo Hernandez, Ibra, Romangnoli and Rebic. That's a fair core to return in.

Gonna be debates on the Timori handball before the corner.

Another referee would have given that. But it was inadvertent so can see why this ref didn’t.

Theo Hernandez, Ibra, Romangnoli and Rebic. That's a fair core to return in.

Yeah, I missed a few in my post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ndombele really milked that one. And I don’t mean anything to do with the foul either, because I believe it should have been.. He just looks weak as piss at a minimum and bristle as fu** at worse.

What’s he supposed to do though? If he stays on his feet he’s no chance of getting it.

VAR has made a howler there.

What’s he supposed to do though? If he stays on his feet he’s no chance of getting it.

VAR has made a howler there.

No, it was a foul. I mean the carry on like he has been shot and the pronounced limp. With VAR in place, no player should need to do that.

Definite penalty for Spurs that went unnoticed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back