Keeper Lg. UF 2018 position additions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've lost the plot. How is Atkins a back and Hill/Whitfield not?
Same discussion we are having. Joke.
If Lewis doesnt get back status next round of changes something is wrong as well. They miss a lot and just put up random blokes instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trengove might get R status.

Yeah, I picked him up tail end of our draft with this in mind. He has been playing mainly as a Ruck in JLT, and with Boyd out for another 8-10 weeks, Bulldogs are pretty thin on ruck stocks.

Slightly off topic, but for those in custom/paid leagues, we made the decision this year to continue using Ultimate Footy position changes, but our commissioner is also going to manually add in any additional position changes that AFL Fantasy (so Champion Data) assign in Rounds 6, 12 and 18.

This way we get the best of both worlds, and those few additional changes that AFL Fantasy make, will help with any of the "howlers" that Ultimate Footy miss (like Whitfield B last year)

The other one I'm keeping an eye on in the FA pool for a 3rd year breakout is Andrew Bowes (B,C). Not expecting much, but in a midfield role he could push an 80-85 if all things go well

All of those except for Dusty are a good chance of happening IMO
if they ever give dusty F status in his prime of his career its over who the rest of the league

Also Ed Curnow trained with the forward group all summer and is playing there now. Bolton even sent Setterfield to tag Rocky in the second half last week over Ed.

I think it’s stupid wasting the fittest bloke in the squad in a crappy defensive HFF role, BUT if he gets F then later in year comes back to the midfield that would be ok as an owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back