MMA-UFC UFC 252

Remove this Banner Ad

Big fan of DC personally, but I'm betting on Stipe in this one.

Two years ago, I would have backed DC in. But I feel like the long lay off wouldn't have done him any favours.

I also don't like it when fighters already have one foot out the door. It's not a good mentality to bringing in.

I reckon Stipe by TKO in the 2nd or 3rd. Over five rounds he'll find that chin eventually.

Not sure if he mentioned it in the presser but you feel DC will try to work in the wrestling. Has been working with Corey Anderson. I’d favour him. He fought well in the last one but the gassing out was utterly embarrassing.

Rozenstruik had the lights shut out on him by the biggest puncher in the sport only three months ago, my mindset is only growing that that is too quick to turn around from a KO.

DC looked like a big boy at the weight ins. Reading now that he's coming into the fight at the same weight as the last one. Not reading too much into that, but he was absolutely gassed last time.

Miocic looked great.

No idea who wins.

Smaller cage will definitely suit DC although Stipe can wrestle too, an example being him actually taking DC down in their last fight. I am spewing Cutelaba v Ankaleav has been cancelled, their first fight was the most unusual 2 minutes of MMA coverage I have ever seen from the walkouts to the stoppage. Chito Vera is being seriously underrated by the media aswell he is an absolute beast and has never been finished.

I reckon DC is going to win this one comfortably.
Knocked Stipe out in the first fight.
Was winning convincingly in the second fight before gassing and taking too many body shots.
He has openly said his cardio failed him in the second fight and he won’t let that happen again.
I’d be surprised if he lost this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got Stipe, he looks in phenomenal shape. Also think Vera can cause an upset, we will see how good O’Malley is. Hope we see some wars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back