Alien/UFO UFO Disclosure Imminent? * Former US Intelligence Official & Whistleblower Speaks

Remove this Banner Ad

Have a look at 5:12. Very strange vapour trail that extends half the earth.
Love to know what caused this. Does not look natural.

The shadow government's psy-ops fooling the world has begun in earnest with the topic of "aliens".

Be wary of believing any of it. Not like anyone will listen to me, but it's all BS. C'mon people!

To be fair, you are right about literally one thing in this post.

Cool. :D Three-fingured mummies found in Peru. There's stacks more about it on the 'web

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...s/news-story/d27160119d077bf407b03c6562e15712

a27d7aa01694b5b78070acb7700eb30d

They do look very plaster like dont you think?
Id would be great if its real, my tip is it will be another hoax like the hundreds before it unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm busy at work and Madden tonight so can you give me a cliffs notes of it please ???
It takes just 5 mins to read thru. Its a CIA script of a guy hypnotising his subject and sending him to mars. Basically exploring. Coming into contact which he described as similar to us but taller and thinner. They were taking shelter in a pyramid, and other things etc.

Should just read it very interesting

We came from mushrooms, not Mars, get with the program!!

It takes just 5 mins to read thru. Its a CIA script of a guy hypnotising his subject and sending him to mars. Basically exploring. Coming into contact which he described as similar to us but taller and thinner. They were taking shelter in a pyramid, and other things etc.

Sorry just too busy. Sounds like utter bullshit tho.

Is that with their remote viewing program using the likes of Ingo Swann?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back