Um-mah!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmondfan#1

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 6, 2000
AFL Club
Richmond
On the afl website I found out this information.

I quote:
"AFL PLAYER Byron Pickett has had his driving licence suspended for the second time in less than a year when he pleaded guilty to speeding and drink-driving.

In the Kalgoorlie Magistrates Court on Tuesday, the Kangaroos' defender, 23, was fined $400 for speeding and $600 for drink-driving and his licence was suspended for six months. Last November, Pickett was disqualified from driving in Victoria for 10 months after a serious accident in Melbourne.

He was charged by Kalgoorlie police on Friday after the Holden Commodore he was driving was clocked travelling at 160km/h in a 110km/h zone.

A breath test revealed Pickett's blood alcohol level was at 0.121 per cent. The WA-born premiership defender, who played for the Port Adelaide Magpies Under-19 SANFL side, was in the Goldfields as part of National Aboriginal and Islander Day Observance Committee week celebrations where he was to be a motivational speaker at a local school."

And to think he was meant to be a motivational speaker about Aboriginals in schools. Not a good example to set.

I know I can't say much about the Tiger boys but that happened earlier on in the year.

Luckily he doesn't play for the bombers as it would ruin their campaign, "Don't fool yourself. Speed Kills."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back