TheMightyAchilles

Club Legend
Sep 24, 2008
Belmont
AFL Club
Geelong
what a loaded game we watch

reiwolt gets a touch, free kick

hudson touches gardiner free against, hudson has hands all over his face play on

aker kicks to space in a forward direction, kicking out on the full

reiwolt kicks a touched ball, goal awarded

enough said, the bullies should have won

and to the afl, if the sydney game plan continues, no-one will want to go the footy -> we can simply watch rugby

Well thats a load of crap you could pick a dozen going either way. Its karma that roo got the goal for the doggies dirty off the ball play. Don't know who it was but i swear one of them pulled on Nicks hair when they were on the ground. Maybe they should have spent less time trying to rough up players, and spent more time focusing on the play.

Well thats a load of crap you could pick a dozen going either way. Its karma that roo got the goal for the doggies dirty off the ball play. Don't know who it was but i swear one of them pulled on Nicks hair when they were on the ground. Maybe they should have spent less time trying to rough up players, and spent more time focusing on the play.
LULZ
:eek:

Gee, you Geelong flogs are embarrassing yourselves tonight.

Riewoldt hurt his knee when he was bumped by the Dogs player, because he wasn't expecting contact. The Dogs player caused another player to fall behind play and right in front of an umpire. Free kick every time.

As for his goal being touched, as Nathan Buckley said, that will be paid as a goal 100% of the time. Impossible to say whether it was the hand of the Dogs player or the boot of Riewoldt that made the last contact.

The ironing is delicous. Geelong flogs bitching about free kicks to us when they are the biggest umpires pets of all time.

I know you guys wanted to play the Dogs in the GF. Bad luck, you will have to meet the Saints juggernaut in the GF and you know you can't beat us.

We only played at 50% tonight, next week we will be at 100%. Be afraid, be very afraid.

The ironing is delicous. Geelong flogs bitching about free kicks to us when they are the biggest umpires pets of all time.

I know you guys wanted to play the Dogs in the GF. Bad luck, you will have to meet the Saints juggernaut in the GF and you know you can't beat us.

We only played at 50% tonight, next week we will be at 100%. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Never tasted my ironing before. Maybe I should give it a try.

I think the general consensus is that the umps were pretty biased.

The only team that I saw play tonight that even looked like winning the cup was the bulldogs.

There is no way in hell Saints will win the cup this year. Not gonna happen.

I'm sorry? what did you say? "you only played 50% tonight". Mate, its the ****ing prelims. That excuse may have worked at the end of the H&A season, but this is finals, and no team in history has played a prelim soft to save themselves for the grand final. The very best the Ain'ts could offer was shown tonight.

The winner of tomorrows game will win the grand final.

The only team that I saw play tonight that even looked like winning the cup was the bulldogs.

I'm sorry? what did you say? "you only played 50% tonight". Mate, its the ****ing prelims. That excuse may have worked at the end of the H&A season, but this is finals, and no team in history has played a prelim soft to save themselves for the grand final. The very best the Ain'ts could offer was shown tonight.

Thankyou. I finally understand why so many bigfooty posters say Carlton supporters are ferrel and idiotic. How about you worry about your own team and start planning for next year. The rest of us will worry about next week.
Tool.
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what a loaded game we watch

reiwolt gets a touch, free kick

hudson touches gardiner free against, hudson has hands all over his face play on

aker kicks to space in a forward direction, kicking out on the full

reiwolt kicks a touched ball, goal awarded

enough said, the bullies should have won

and to the afl, if the sydney game plan continues, no-one will want to go the footy -> we can simply watch rugby

Yes. You are a flog. Were you at the game? I'm guessing not.. But if by some chance you were, I don't know what game you were watching.

The Dogs got many, many frees from stoppages. The Saints also received many frees. The match was umpired fairly except for maybe a few decisions, but that happens in footy.

As for the Aker one, anyone who was present at the game could see his intention. It's a free everytime.

I really don't know what joy you get from creating such a s**t thread like this...?

There is no general consensus that the umpiring was biased. The free kick count of 17-17 is indicative of that.

Two top four teams have thrown everything they've got at the Saints, and on both occasions the Saints class has got them through, despite not playing their best.

You can't flog top 4 sides by 10 goals each game in finals like you can to weak sides during the H&A season. In any prelim or GF you are likely to come across torrid opposition, St Kilda is no exception.

There is no general consensus that the umpiring was biased. The free kick count of 17-17 is indicative of that.

The actual count means nothing. You know that, and I know that. The "general consensus" is from neutral fans IRL and on here.

Two top four teams have thrown everything they've got at the Saints, and on both occasions the Saints class has got them through, despite not playing their best.

There was nothing "classy" about the saints tonight.

You can't flog top 4 sides by 10 goals each game in finals like you can to weak sides during the H&A season.

I never said I thought either team should have dished out a flogging to opposition. I just said the umpiring was suspect, which it was.

The Dogs are too freakin small.
Most of the time they were kicking it up forward to a taller St.Kilda backline.
Why go through Murphy? :rolleyes:

And St.Kilda were flat on the night.

Dogs should have pinched it.

They didn't.

The actual count means nothing. You know that, and I know that. The "general consensus" is from neutral fans IRL and on here.

There was nothing "classy" about the saints tonight.

I never said I thought either team should have dished out a flogging to opposition. I just said the umpiring was suspect, which it was.

1. In your opinion only. I am a neutral fan, and I don't agree with your "general consensus"

2. You don't think Riewoldt demonstrated some class in kicking the two winning goals ?

3. You said the Saints wouldn't win the GF based upon tonights performance. I said you can't flog good sides in finals like you do in the H&A. Had nothing to do with umpiring.

Only blind St Kilda tossers could see the umpiring tonight as fair. Was blatantly St Kilda biased. The free to Sookyla was one of the worst soft frees i've ever seen.

If the Aints play like that in a week and don't get a free maggot ride they'll lose to either of the two other teams left.

Only blind St Kilda tossers could see the umpiring tonight as fair. Was blatantly St Kilda biased. The free to Sookyla was one of the worst soft frees i've ever seen.

If the Aints play like that in a week and don't get a free maggot ride they'll lose to either of the two other teams left.

Cool, I guess the Cats win the flag then!!

I am a neutral, and I don't think the umps won it for them. Riewoldt did with two goals in the last five minutes. And I hate Riewoldt as much as the next guy.

Carltank supporters offering their opinions on finals after they choked against Brisbane in their first finals appearance in 8 years.

roflmfao.jpg

Suck it up princess.

You better hope you don't win tomorrow night or you will get an even bigger flogging from the Saints than you got two weeks ago.

Meh. There were a couple that went the Saints way that I wouldn't have paid but so what? That's footy. Some days get get 'em and others you don't. If the Doggies want to worry about what cost them it was the 1st Q when they had all of the play and kicked bugger all with it.

**SEASON OVER** Western Bulldogs, thanks for coming, better luck next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back