Umpiring

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 19.7%
  • They will until this group has officially been broken, Hardwick aint Coach and Gale isn't CEO

Votes: 26 34.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

You all are a bunch of pussies. Keep whinging here. Actually do something about it. Solve the problem or cop it.
I spoke to the club about it when they called looking for me to renew my 20+ year membership. They acknowledged the umpiring was an issue and spoken about at club level. The club remains silent on it. It’s up to them to expose the s**t umpiring we get, not us. They need to come out and allege bias.

I thought things may change with a new coach and almost a new team but no, if anything, it’s gotten worse.

I’m really sorry to say this but not only will I not watch further games, I will not hand over my money to watch this anymore. I am gutted every game and so upset. Something has to change.so many frees never paid to us. The club should be asking WTF is with that.

I am as angry as I have ever been this morning.

As for Richo, what a poor commentator he is. He should fcuk off calling our games. Sniveling bottom feeder.

This is a serious question for any legal experts out there. Can an individual bring some sort of injunction or legal action against the AFL or someone else to stop this. A mathematics expert could be called to confirm that our free kicks stats since 2017 are basically impossible. Court injunction to stop the season until investigation? Australian Sports Integrity commission (if something like that exists)? OH&S claim from Richmond players for bullying? Someone give me something we can pursue? There must be SOMETHING us our the club can do!
That would be where I would start...videos...straight to the Trade Unions for assistance on the matter...feck our Players Association...bullying and working in a constant unsafe working enviro/place for 7 long years!

Season averages:

• Frees for this week’s opponent in last week’s game: 15.6
  • Frees for them when playing Richmond: 21.2 (+5.6)
  • Frees against this week’s opponent in last week’s game: 18.8
  • Frees against them when playing Richmond: 14.8 (-4)

So, the excuse that “it’s the way we play” only explains about half of it.

It’s clearly also “the way they play” because - like magic - they give way four less free kicks when they play us.
And it’s been the same trend since 2017. The opposition team magically gives away less free kicks against us than their season average. Corruption!

Even some of the non calls that don’t show on a stats sheet were ridiculous. A few of the holding the balls that weren’t paid and obvious incorrect disposal were laughable. I get it that not every free is seen or paid but last night was plain old incompetence.
It cannot be incompetence as they don’t miss those same frees for our opposition. It is bordering on corruption. Has to be as there is no other explanation.

Lefau gets to the ball first and May runs in and trips over him....that one is just about it for me ...not to mention kosi pushing Broad fair square in the back....everyone seen it but the 4 doppy umpires.....50m pulled out of there arses.....constant touchy free-kicks the other way but nothing coming our way .....we are being punished.....we weren't supposed to win 3 cups ....the AFL hate us ....the media like wise .......I love my football but I done watching most of it .....I will always watch the Tigers but the corruption that is the AFL can go F#CK themselves

CFL boy's club.
Just another Richmond reaming by the cheats in fluro.
Ten Year's Gone.
A league that makes rule changes to stop us.
Then he goes straight to Geelong lol.
Corrupt Football League.

First quarter - Richmond players called to "play on" BEFORE the umpire called Melbourne players to "stand", or they didn't call "stand" at all. When they DID call "stand", it was an immediate "play on". Tigers players were clearly rushed into playing on. But for Melbourne players, the EXACT opposite. Tigers told to stand and then the Melb players had time.

Tigers players and Melb players both chose their moments to "play on"... But we were definitely rushed into playing on - Melb were not...

After quarter time, this stopped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back