Unleash hell on Carlton here

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I love the way everyone hates us too. You only hate the good clubs, but we deserve to be bagged, but i really dont think that anyone predicted us winning. We were never home and hosed, Brisbane always come back to win, and once again they played good football. However, being bagged for chocking by Collingwood supporters, losing by essendon supporters, and downhill skiers by Richmond supporters. Umm, what has the world come to??

kramer-robics.gif

This got a workout last night. Seems it is appropriate here too. Carlton you made my day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I love the way everyone hates us too. You only hate the good clubs, but we deserve to be bagged, but i really dont think that anyone predicted us winning. We were never home and hosed, Brisbane always come back to win, and once again they played good football. However, being bagged for chocking by Collingwood supporters, losing by essendon supporters, and downhill skiers by Richmond supporters. Umm, what has the world come to??

Nah, i just hate cheats.

You're hated because you're cheating, criminal maggots.

chokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechokechoke

Carlton; proof that money can't buy happiness.

They wanted Judd. So they threw money at him. They threw more money at him. They threw even more money at him, over and under the table.

But at the end of the day, they've faltered. They've faltered early. Just like a Lleyton Hewitt match, this is a loss that is richly (pun intended) deserved.

All their spending (official and unofficial) has only brang heartbreak.

Kudos Carlton, you've set the proverb straight. :thumbsu:

Yes, and I was pointing out that the Blues lost by a similar margin to the crows last week as well, IN MELBOURNE.

Though, us knocking you out works as well :thumbsu:.
ok but last week is just that last week ! you got thrashed yes we lost to you guys woop woop i am actually happy we did now we can get the injured repaired for next season and i am very sure if we had beat you and played crows they would have flogged us too !

you guys got smashed last night blues today lost maybe even choked but hey it was not by that huge margin you lost by ! LOL:D

ok but last week is just that last week ! you got thrashed yes we lost to you guys woop woop i am actually happy we did now we can get the injured repaired for next season and i am very sure if we had beat you and played crows they would have flogged us too !

you guys got smashed last night blues today lost maybe even choked but hey it was not by that huge margin you lost by ! LOL:D

LOL, you are saying you would rather NOT MAKE FINALS, the year after you won the flag? I'll take making the finals and a flogging over coming 9th (The worst possible outcome) anyday.

Time to update the signature :D

I'll do it for you

CCCCCCC. HH. HH. OOOOOOO. KK. KK. EEEEEEEEEE.
CC. HH. HH. OO OO. KK. KK. EE.
CC. HHHHHHHHH. OO OO. KKKK. EEEEEEE.
CCCCCCC. HH. HH. OOOOOOO. KK KK. EEEEEEEEEE.

LOL, you are saying you would rather NOT MAKE FINALS, the year after you won the flag? I'll take making the finals and a flogging over coming 9th (The worst possible outcome) anyday.

Are you two flogs still at it?

Be united in the great gift that the football Gods have bestowed upon us this fine evening.

I'll do it for you

CCCCCCC HH HH OOOOOOO KK KK EEEEEEEEEE
CC HH HH OO OO KK KK EE
CC HH HH OO OO KK KK EE
CC HHHHHHHH OO OO KKKK EEEEEEE
CC HH HH OO OO KK KK EE
CC HH HH OO OO KK KK EE
CCCCCCC HH HH OOOOOOO KK KK EEEEEEEEEE

How does a 119 loss sound in a grand final you holier then holy douchebag ???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back