Up my goat!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

It was super fun, they went super fast and the food was super delicious. The whole day was just super!

There were lots of shots on goal, got there in time for the bounce down which was absolutely super.

These words really annoy me but it is what it is ...

:madv1:

Hard to blame the kids of today for that though. I'm sure many of them would prefer to be doing the stuff that you got to do as a youngster. I was raised by my grandparents who were admittedly very young grandparents at the time but I couldn't believe all the things my pop got to do as a kid. Now some kids can't believe what I got to do as a kid.

Edit: I don't have anything to go off but it seems kids also have more homework etc than they did in the 60s/70s as well from what I have been told. God forbid kids can get outside and do stuff after school instead of finishing school to go and do more school at home. That is something that gets up my goat tbh even though I don't have homework anymore nor do I have kids.
I'm convinced that the human race will eventually evolve into a sedentary jelly like species.

wave-alien-alien.gif

Interviews with the players .The word "hopefully" is used all the time, along with "absolutely".
Each club should have a thesaurus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back