Politics Upcoming election, what do?

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allow Things Bogans Like to explain.

http://thingsboganslike.wordpress.com/2010/05/21/bogan-bribe-watch-may-21st/

Tone is also taking REAL ACTION on foreign people illegal immigrants. He has done so by creating a big map of Australia showing Western Australia, NT and Queensland being invaded by red arrows (DANGER! COMMUNISM!) full of Muslims from Iraq, Afghanistan, and other countries the bogan assumes we’re invading. Because they’re full of terrorists. Tony will keep out the terrorist communists with REAL ACTION. Despite the fact that Zimbabwe and China are two countries that provide the largest slices of our refugee intake, four out of the five countries in the red arrows are predominantly Islamic. The bogan, now afraid that Geraldton could wind up full of brown people who don’t speak the language of Jesus and blow themselves up, is comforted by Tony’s maxtreme decisiveness.

People will vote to keep the towel head sand ******* out, so both parties have racist legislation.

The real immigration issue is people who fly here, but that's not deemed newsworthy.:rolleyes:

A couple of orders of magnitude more people come as refugees via plane than via boat.

Also, disgusted with the new anti-mining tax ads. Therefore I'm firmly on the "tax the s**t out of them" bandwagon.

I was offended by the "I don't think anyone really understands it" bit tbh. It's pretty ****ing easy to understand. Our resource states are going good, maybe too good, our business states are going bad, maybe too bad. We tax the mines more (debatable btw, we tax them more during the good times) and we cut company taxes. The hope is mining will slow down (but not too much) and business will pick-up.

LOL national security is racism dressed up in PC terms.

pretty confident if al qaeda decide to bomb us they'll either:

A) Get some Australians to do it
B) Come here via plane

Instead of making some people travel illegally through many countries and risk drowning as they travel on a shitty boat and get caught bu the navy as soon as they arrive.

tbh

I was offended by the "I don't think anyone really understands it" bit tbh. It's pretty ****ing easy to understand. Our resource states are going good, maybe too good, our business states are going bad, maybe too bad. We tax the mines more (debatable btw, we tax them more during the good times) and we cut company taxes. The hope is mining will slow down (but not too much) and business will pick-up.

I like you more and more each day :p

Not only is what you mentioned true, but it's just common sense to tax these resources. It's purely self-interest from the miners, which disgusts me - these people don't give a **** about anything but their own pockets. I mean the ad is so sanctimonious it's almost like they think they shouldn't even be paying regular income tax like everyone else!

I was also annoyed by the fact that these people have the gall to say politicians don't keep their word, yet broke the deal they made with Gillard while she's (so far) kept up her end of it. Disgraceful.

pretty confident if al qaeda decide to bomb us they'll either:

A) Get some Australians to do it
B) Come here via plane

Instead of making some people travel illegally through many countries and risk drowning as they travel on a shitty boat and get caught bu the navy as soon as they arrive.

tbh

There are SO many more Middle Easterners coming here legally than illegally. I don't understand why people choose to ignore this. Or why they don't seem to give a **** about all the English people coming here and stealing our jobs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back