Upper Murray 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to last weeks game against feds an corryong was really impressed with feds, they have a really good running half backline with J.Collins playing at C.H.B. is going to cause forwards some problems,has good skills and very mobile.The mount beauty guys were in everything switching the play from one side to the other catching corryong out of position.One thing they didn't do was kick the ball in low to B.Ohlin ,up high and was raely outmarked,his kicking range was around about 45/50m and very strong body on body.Corryong was let down by their disposal but to their credit didn't throw the towel in will learn alot from this.Notice Spinks,Barlee, Lavgrove and acouple of others didn't play.Are spinks an barlee playing this season?
Ok tips for this weekends games
Cudgie by 23pts over Corryong
Feds by ? over Walwa,Ohlin to kick 10 plus
Tumba by 17pts over Bullioh

cudgie over Corryong tumba & bullioh could go either way would like to see tumba get the early win tho and for the up set of the opening round walwa by 4pts Ohlin will still kick a few but chop did you notice the job that evan did on ohlin

********** WE HAVE A NEW 2015 FORUM LADS***********
Demonroo WHY? Carn't you follow this one anyway entered in upper murray 2015 took me to this thread.
Went to tumba bullioh games played in two halfs.Tumba have some very good young kids playing,i thought Post was tumba best player followed by don't know their names but number 4/18/24 and B.Carey and B.Lane.Bullioh had good players in Reid ,Bannister and acouple of others but i disagree with the paper,i thought the player that made the difference was P.Dean when he went down back after halftime.J,Culph for bullioh was a focal point for bullioh to kick to and didn't let them down tumba just had the wrong match-up on him in the first half.Was told both sides had 3/4 players out due to other commitments.Well done to Walwa giving Feds a good work-out season looks promising and to Corryong two big losses but we are only two games in stay focused and get behind each other

Demonroo WHY? Carn't you follow this one anyway entered in upper murray 2015 took me to this thread.
Went to tumba bullioh games played in two halfs.Tumba have some very good young kids playing,i thought Post was tumba best player followed by don't know their names but number 4/18/24 and B.Carey and B.Lane.Bullioh had good players in Reid ,Bannister and acouple of others but i disagree with the paper,i thought the player that made the difference was P.Dean when he went down back after halftime.J,Culph for bullioh was a focal point for bullioh to kick to and didn't let them down tumba just had the wrong match-up on him in the first half.Was told both sides had 3/4 players out due to other commitments.Well done to Walwa giving Feds a good work-out season looks promising and to Corryong two big losses but we are only two games in stay focused and get behind each other
C
Chopper, don't shoot the messenger, I didn't start the new thread, I was letting people know. I wouldn't have the technical know-how to do so!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back