NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Deal was done, the Dems essentially caved and gave Republicans everything they could ever dream of on the border. Trump then rang around and killed it, and Turtle McConnell had to slink out of the party room to announce he no longer supported the thing he'd just been arguing for half an hour earlier. Poor old Easty still hasn't recovered from this brutal emasculation of his idol :tearsofjoy:

These are facts m8, undisputed. You can continue standing on the mat flailing your arms at the judges if you like, but its a bit unbecoming. The routine is over, you lost.
I'm not even mad at you this time m8, I'm actually impressed that you have somehow convinced yourself that the onus for resolving America's issues is on a guy not in office rather than on the current president or his administration.
"It's impossible for him to achieve solutions because orangemanbad made a few phone calls".
Dark days indeed m8 :(

Seeing you guys continuing to be RSS feeds here spamming tweets without adding a single unique thought of your own sums it all up really :(

images - 2024-03-13T204338.386.jpeg

You guys get your opinions via 280 character messages and 20 second video clips and compulsively share them :( as a wise man once said, you've been cooked by the algorithms!

And guys I'm not even judging because I know with a busy lifestyle it can be hard to engage with long-form content or to do deep dives into the issues. All I'm saying here is to have a bit less confidence in your views, a bit of healthy scepticism, have a bit of an open mind m8, because at the moment you should all have "Dunning Kruger" tattooed on your foreheads!

And guys I'm not even judging because I know with a busy lifestyle it can be hard to engage with long-form content or to do deep dives into the issues. All I'm saying here is to have a bit less confidence in your views, a bit of healthy scepticism, have a bit of an open mind m8, because at the moment you should all have "Dunning Kruger" tattooed on your foreheads!
I gave up on long-form content when I encountered BlueE’s posting.

I'm not even mad at you this time m8, I'm actually impressed that you have somehow convinced yourself that the onus for resolving America's issues is on a guy not in office rather than on the current president or his administration.
"It's impossible for him to achieve solutions because orangemanbad made a few phone calls".

Seeing you guys continuing to be RSS feeds here spamming tweets without adding a single unique thought of your own sums it all up really :(

View attachment 1927003

You guys get your opinions via 280 character messages and 20 second video clips and compulsively share them :( as a wise man once said, you've been cooked by the algorithms!

The GOP have the numbers in the senate and Trump controls the GOP. It's no longer a party, it's a cult. Policy is secondary to serving their master.

View attachment 1927003

That sure is a lot of words to say yeah I'll have to take the L on this one m8 :tearsofjoy:

Very trumpian - so much word salad, so little argument on the merits, a meme that makes you feel warm and tingly inside, all finished off with an ad hominem. Donnie would be so proud.

Last edited:
The GOP have the numbers in the senate and Trump controls the GOP. It's no longer a party, it's a cult. Policy is secondary to serving their master.
Such a defeatist attitude of "well the opposition make things hard by not agreeing with us on everything so blame them". I'd expect this from a Sydney supporter, but not you!
That sure is a lot of words to say yeah I'll have to take the L on this one m8 :tearsofjoy:

Very trumpian - so much word salad, so little argument on the merits, a meme that makes you feel warm and tingly inside, all finished off with an ad hominem. Donnie would be so proud.
Well m8 I hate to go all "no u" on ya here but c'mon, the irony of this post perfectly explaining itself!

Don't make me tap the sign m-eight.

Well m8 I hate to go all "no u" on ya here but c'mon, the irony of this post perfectly explaining itself!
Irony all right. You're still standing on the mat flailing your arms at the judges, except they (and whole arena) went home 20 mins ago :tearsofjoy:

I get that its disappointing to have dear leader's absolute disdain for any interests besides his own called out, in this case including the interests of the country he says he loves and wants to fix. But its something you need to learn to deal with m8, lots more of that to come over the next little while.

Don't make me tap the sign m-eight.
Its not a sign its a t-shirt, and I'll thank you to refrain from assaulting my bodily person!

im-with-stupid-mens-t-shirt.jpg

Those damn algorithms...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lil OC for your saturday evening, gentlemen. You're welcome.

View attachment 1929889
My last 2 were about GOP reps?

Its alright knackers I can read you like a book, I know the orangemanbad tweets scratch you where it itches. Happy to help, here this should sort you out;

Just a billionaire asking for 5 bucks from his adoring rubes, nothing to see here :tearsofjoy:

How much ya gonna kick in m8?

Last edited:

Its alright knackers I can read you like a book, I know the orangemanbad tweets scratch you where it itches. Happy to help, here this should sort you out;

Just a billionaire asking for 5 bucks from his adoring rubes, nothing to see here :tearsofjoy:

Seeing the *wit beg his fans for money might just shake a few loose. Hey EasternTiger, you ok with this?

ITT people thinking a presidential candidate fundraising is some kind of scandal. This is what happens when you get your opinions pre-digested for you by a twitter account! What's next, a tweet from that Tiedrich loon saying "Here is footage of trump inhaling air. He literally can barely survive without oxygen"?

Dark days indeed m8s :(

ITT people thinking a presidential candidate fundraising is some kind of scandal. This is what happens when you get your opinions pre-digested for you by a twitter account! What's next, a tweet from that Tiedrich loon saying "Here is footage of trump inhaling air. He literally can barely survive without oxygen"?

Dark days indeed m8s :(
M8 this run of form you're having is becoming a concern, dare I say it a full fledged slump? Obvious strawman is obvious.

Its funny nothing more, you know it is. I think he should do it in person after rallies, the rubes would love it! The billionaire behind a little lemonade stand type setup, rotating plastic buckets stuffed with RickyBobby's crumpled fivers out back to the campaign staff. Get that real 'man of the people' vibe :tearsofjoy:

I haven't seen such a shameless "billionaire" cash-grab since "the best deal in town" dominated half the pages of BigFooty

M8 this run of form you're having is becoming a concern, dare I say it a full fledged slump? Obvious strawman is obvious.

Its funny nothing more, you know it is. I think he should do it in person after rallies, the rubes would love it! The billionaire behind a little lemonade stand type setup, rotating plastic buckets stuffed with RickyBobby's crumpled fivers out back to the campaign staff. Get that real 'man of the people' vibe :tearsofjoy:
I gave you a sympathy lol due to the use of the name "RickyBobby". But it's just that m-eight, sympathy :(

At this point I'm considering removing you from my platinum level subscriber list... even though you pay me $50 a day for my content, even though you were my first such subscriber, it's starting to kill the morale of the newcomers m8. It's like the old saying... a chef always ruins his first batch of scones. And I wish you nothing but the best, my beautiful burnt scone.

Why doesn't he just get Mexico to pay for his bail?
Such a unique call there m8!
images - 2024-03-19T201755.594.jpeg

I gave you a sympathy lol due to the use of the name "RickyBobby". But it's just that m-eight, sympathy :(

At this point I'm considering removing you from my platinum level subscriber list... even though you pay me $50 a day for my content, even though you were my first such subscriber, it's starting to kill the morale of the newcomers m8. It's like the old saying... a chef always ruins his first batch of scones. And I wish you nothing but the best, my beautiful burnt scone.

Such a unique call there m8!
View attachment 1933204

You are good for a laugh, FK, I'll give you that. The scone analogy is poetry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back