NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hannibal Lector.
This is amazing :greenalien:

"Not enough people are sounding the alarm, that based on his behavior, and in my opinion, Donald Trump is dangerously demented," psychologist and former Johns Hopkins Medical School professor John Gartner told Salon.

"This is a tale of two brains. Biden's brain is aging. Trump's brain is dementing.

“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs? The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He oftentimes would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? “Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,” as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter.”

I guess people saying "my body my choice" should be a little careful as the Maga-crew might think it refers to recipes.

Hannibal Lector.
This is amazing :greenalien:

I guess people saying "my body my choice" should be a little careful as the Maga-crew might think it refers to recipes.
The great man ate Biden’s uncle.

I have

Merrick Garland
Pelosi
Killary
Biden crime family
That no good niece of his

Honorable mentions
De niro
Engoron
Rosie O’donnell
I have

Donnie to sit on his arse eating big macs and doing sweet **** all.

Once he realises he'll need actual evidence (you know, people on tape showing classified docs to randoms for example) or he'll need to pack several courts with loyalist lickspittle judges he'll lose interest pretty quick, too much work either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FK when the great man gets back in power, please list the 5 people he is most likely to lock up permanently.

And when I say permanently I mean forever!
A fantastic question as always son.

Naturally Mr and Mrs Clinton need to pay their debt to society from behind bars. Dubya for setting up forever wars that were finally ended by the great man when he took power. Biden for going full Putin and setting the precedent of weaponising the justice system against a political opponent.

And to round out the 5... Paddy Cripps. He didn't do anything wrong but there are few things more important in life than preventing a Carlton premiership. I'm confident that the great man can pull a few strings to arrange an extradition.

The sheer poetic elegance of the situation is almost enough to draw a tear, is it not? There are those who similarly assert that Rosa Parks's act of sitting was a precursor for Donald's ability to run. And now Donald has sprinted, paving the way for future generations to soar. Standing on the shoulders of giants, he is a true unifier, a harbinger of peace. The system will always attempt to take such folk down, yet the more enlightened of us will always see through the charade.

View attachment 1984602
Otto Coca, communications director for the Ellis Island Honors Society, told Reuters via email that the society’s current administration “maintains that Donald Trump’s Ellis Island Medal of Honor was exclusively presented in acknowledgement of his German heritage and his contributions to the City of New York as a developer, business leader and job creator.”
“To the best of the current administration’s knowledge, EIHS has no record suggesting Donald Trump received the medal for any issues relating to race or for helping inner-city youth,” Coca added.

I see you have got a 12 month ban by the Afl too , not only on certain threads on bf
The Collingwood fan who reached over the fence and patted the head of West Coast Eagles youngster Harvey Johnston has received a 12-month ban from the AFL.
Six months of the ban has been suspended but the Magpies member won’t be allowed to attend any AFL or AFLW games in 2024.

Collingwood also reacted to the incident, suspending the fan’s membership for the rest of the season

Otto Coca, communications director for the Ellis Island Honors Society, told Reuters via email that the society’s current administration “maintains that Donald Trump’s Ellis Island Medal of Honor was exclusively presented in acknowledgement of his German heritage and his contributions to the City of New York as a developer, business leader and job creator.”
“To the best of the current administration’s knowledge, EIHS has no record suggesting Donald Trump received the medal for any issues relating to race or for helping inner-city youth,” Coca added.

I see you have got a 12 month ban by the Afl too , not only on certain threads on bf
The Collingwood fan who reached over the fence and patted the head of West Coast Eagles youngster Harvey Johnston has received a 12-month ban from the AFL.
Six months of the ban has been suspended but the Magpies member won’t be allowed to attend any AFL or AFLW games in 2024.

Collingwood also reacted to the incident, suspending the fan’s membership for the rest of the season
Guys, I'll be completely honest here... I'm a bit of a cooker. There, I said it. My actions were that of nuffyism and not of malice!

View attachment RDT_20240513_193437.mp4

“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs? The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He oftentimes would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? “Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,” as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter.”

Right up there on par with:

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Unfortunately the left have gone full fashy and been convinced by the media that harassing a political opponent with the justice system is acceptable (no doubt cooked by muh algorithms into thinking that the russian model is acceptable).

If enlightened centrists like yours truly are to fight fire with fire here and return serve with a lil fascism, we may as well make it worthwhile and eff up Carlton in the process. It's what Jesus would want m8.

The Big Lebowski Jesus GIF by Working Title

Guys, I'll be completely honest here... I'm a bit of a cooker. There, I said it. My actions were that of nuffyism and not of malice!

View attachment 1989054
I see nothing but love from the Big Man. Bigfooty, I mean the AFL, will drastically reduce the suspension or overturn it on appeal. 😃

Unfortunately the left have gone full fashy and been convinced by the media that harassing a political opponent with the justice system is acceptable (no doubt cooked by muh algorithms into thinking that the russian model is acceptable).
It truly saddens me to see a former man of the people, salt of the earth type such as yourself simping for billionaires and advocating for them to be above the law. Give yourself an uppercut son :huh:

Just goes to show you how good a con man the ol' Don is and how effective the brainwashing from the usual suspects in right wing media.

If enlightened centrists like yours truly are to fight fire with fire here and return serve with a lil fascism, we may as well make it worthwhile and eff up Carlton in the process. It's what Jesus would want m8.
Not sure you'll even need to knee cap Patty at this rate, looks like we're about to eff things up ourselves just fine.

It truly saddens me to see a former man of the people, salt of the earth type such as yourself simping for billionaires and advocating for them to be above the law. Give yourself an uppercut son :huh:

Just goes to show you how good a con man the ol' Don is and how effective the brainwashing from the usual suspects in right wing media.
Now see here m8, it's the easiest thing in the world to shriek "WeLl GoOd EvErYoNe ShOuLd FaCe ThE lAw EqUaLlY, iNvEsTiGaTe EvErYoNe WhO mAy HaVe BrOkEn ThE lAw".

Yet you literally support him being impeached for doing just that. There's always some article out there to back up pre conceived biases by saying "akshually Biden did nothing wrong by withholding aid in order to have a prosecutor looking in to his family's corruption sacked, here's some random 3 letter agency backing that up". He admitted to corruption live on air yet you continue to rush forth and simp for him... it's unbecoming m8 :(

Surely it's crossed the line into straight up political harassment at this point? Which sadly only helps Trump. We even have flogs earlier ITT writing off his Ellis Island medal because they found a "well akshually" article that reinforces their pre established view. There is no amount of evidence that could sway the haters, and it breaks my heart m8... it's simply anti truth, anti fact, unscientific!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back