NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting boring BTW. Time for a meme or two to lighten the mood.

View attachment 1370962

View attachment 1370964
rofl. Yep, look at all these people being invited into the Capitol

capitol01.png
capitol02.jpeg
capitol03.png
capitol04.jpg

Invited :tearsofjoy:
Over barricades :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
And through broken windows :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Certainly a big turnout for the tour that day!

Incredible that, because there were a few instances of Capitol police not doing their job or allowing access due to being ridiculously outnumbered, you discount everything else that happened. If you're not being deliberately disingenuous, thats just a staggering level or comprehension or media literacy :drunk:

Capitol police were disciplined and fired for it as well - again, this seems like something you should know?

Jesus christ :tearsofjoy:

Here's the actual video of calm and reasonable democracy enthusiast Ashli Babbitt "begging police to stop the rioters". I know I always get in someone's face waving my hands around when I want to defuse the situation or ask someone to do something.

24 seconds in;

From the article:
“We’re allowed to be here!” she yelled again, at which time she steps back.
“You’re a fraud!” she shouts. “You’re a ******* fraud! You’re wrong!” and then she walked away, however she could be heard yelling off camera, “Take it down!”

It is believed this was directed toward the crowd to “take…down” their tone, or calm down.
It is believed :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Yeah for sure, it definitely wasn't a call to break down the door/window or anything. Similarly, climbing through said window once it was broken towards the man with the gun telling you not to do it is totally something that someone who wants the rioters to calm down would do :tearsofjoy:

This is the s**t you guys swallow? Seriously??

Incredible.

Last edited:

So at 11 or 12 years of age she'd still be considered a little girl? I certainly think of 12 year old me as a "little person".
Maybe the term "astronaut" wasn't used. Maybe she wrote "I want to go to space".

I don't believe her, but it's not a slam dunk "win".

rofl. Yep, look at all these people being invited into the Capitol

View attachment 1371138
View attachment 1371139
View attachment 1371140
View attachment 1371141

Invited :tearsofjoy:
Over barricades :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
And through broken windows :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Certainly a big turnout for the tour that day!

Incredible that, because there were a few instances of Capitol police not doing their job or allowing access due to being ridiculously outnumbered, you discount everything else that happened. If you're not being deliberately disingenuous, thats just a staggering level or comprehension or media literacy :drunk:

Capitol police were disciplined and fired for it as well - again, this seems like something you should know?
😂
They’re called Antifa.

You said 15 of the 18 wins were cases lodged before 3/11. This means you maintain only 3 were lodged after the election commenced on 3/11. This is simply wrong. I'm not going to spend all night listing them all but I'll list enough to prove your claim of 3 is incorrect.

#1 Donald J. Trump for President v. Gloria, No. A-20-824153-C (NV District Court) was lodged on 3/11/20

#2 Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. v. Kathy Boockvar, et al., No. 602 MD 2020 (Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania) was lodge on 4/11/20

#3 Favorito v. Cooney, No. 2020CV343938 (GA Superior Ct, Fulton Cnty) was lodged on 23/12/20.

#4 Genetski & MI GOP v. Benson, No. 20-216-MM (Michigan Court of Claims) was lodged on 20/1/21.

This already proves your claim of 3 is incorrect but I'll give you another for good measure.

#5 VoterGA v. Gwinnett Cty Bd of Elections, No. 20-A-08626-2 (Superior Ct, Gwinnett) was lodged on 22/3/21.

This is getting boring BTW. Time for a meme or two to lighten the mood.

Look you nuffie, two of those five were launched before the election was decided, so by definition weren't initiated in response to the election result.

So we're back down to 3, which I've been saying all along.

But you're right about one thing, the topic has been boring as s**t, but you keep perpetuating it with your lies. Let's continue in PMs. You can go first (and if you don't, I will. You can be sure that I will categorically prove your idiocy).

In a comment suggesting who Russia would prefer in the White House, Popov said on Channel One on Tuesday: "It's time for us, our people, to call on the people of the United States to change the regime in the U.S. early, and to again help our partner, Trump, to become president."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez.

He can't run again, surely.
Joe Biden Running GIF by Election 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back