Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
89y3rt.jpg

Devastating news.

A true working class lad and entrepreneur Uncle Franco was .

Shattered by this news.

Good night sweet prince crying

Sure his furniture was garish and distasteful but he was unfairly labelled a drug dealer because he was Italian and had a big house.
The other reason was the drugs his son was convicted of importing using his father's furniture shipments.

I was really frustrated with my language for a long time. I didn’t feel like I was going to ever get any better. Then, I recently realised that the way I speak Dutch would be the equivalent of how the olds like Franco speak English and now I just go with it—even though I know some people are not quite sure what I am talking about sometimes.

I was really frustrated with my language for a long time. I didn’t feel like I was going to ever get any better. Then, I recently realised that the way I speak Dutch would be the equivalent of how the olds like Franco speak English and now I just go with it—even though I know some people are not quite sure what I am talking about sometimes.

Us Lebanese gave you Aussies the most important foreign term of them all (Hasish/Hash)

You're welcome btw

Do research, Australia's weed/grass growing and dealing started with the arrival of us Lebanese Aussies from the 1930s onwards

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Us Lebanese gave you Aussies the most important foreign term of them all (Hasish/Hash)

You're welcome btw

Do research, Australia's weed/grass growing and dealing started with the arrival of us Lebanese Aussies from the 1930s onwards
Dutton said it was a mistake to let Lebanese in yet you still vote for him?

Well there you go. Sicilians.
Was he Sicilian then? Some villages in Sicily still speak a Greek dialect, but I think it's died out in Kalabria.

Those southern Italians spoke Hellenic languages long before Latin ever arrived. Magna Graecia, the first Helladic diaspora etc.

My bro in law took his dad back to the family village in Sicily. Ernesto was very saddened when they arrived, no one be spoke the old Greek based all dialect anymore. BIL persevered and finally found one old coot who could speak it, and brought him back to the pensione to present to Ernesto.

Of course you know what happened, they recognised each other! "Its you!" exclaimed Ernesto and punched the other guy in the face. Two 80 year old men from the same tiny village who hadn't seen each other in 60+ years brawling and they to be forcibly dragged apart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back