Mod. Notice Vale Kong (Not Dead - Long live the King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, I'm sad to see the lad hang up his blue tracksuit.

I have nothing but respect for Kong and the positive influence he's had around Big Footy. Not just the Essendon board, but across the site.

A damn good player has just retired but I really hope to see him around the place.

Kong's replacement is gonna have some tough decisions to make over the use of these new post rating buttons. I propose the chosen candidate ban the use of the following post rating buttons on this board: "Dislike," "Agree", "Disagree", "Funny", "Friendly", "Useful", "Optimistic", "Creative" "Bad Spelling", "Old", "Dumb".

Agree/Disagree?

I can see these buttons being a troll's dream....
The rainbows really appeal to me. Whenever Jade gets a bit hot under the collar over big Scotty, I'll be there with the rainbow ready. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kong's replacement is gonna have some tough decisions to make over the use of these new post rating buttons. I propose the chosen candidate ban the use of the following post rating buttons on this board: "Dislike," "Agree", "Disagree", "Funny", "Friendly", "Useful", "Optimistic", "Creative" "Bad Spelling", "Old", "Dumb".

Agree/Disagree?
Yeah, this is rubbish.

ScarInTrueForm.jpg

"Long live the king..."

If I could add my own thoughts. Well done Kong, you've made this board one of the better ones to visit in my BF experience. I only hope whoever takes over maintains your standards. :thumbsu:

Agree/Disagree?

The Powerbroker

If we're talking about replacing the big man then I'll start lifting heavier.

EDIT: Jab, that was a formal expression of interest. :p

I like Kong he always liked my ins and outs posts and told me I was doing a great job a few times. I see Kong as the father I never had..... Or really needed. I to grow up one day and be a mod just like Kong and like other people's posts and tell them that they are doing a good job. Also the swinging kong mighty banhammer that gave him those enormous muscles will be cool.

I don't know if I get a vote but Hirdismyhero would be a great mod. His game day stuff is awesome (I am biased cause he includes my stuff in it). Hirdismyhero ismyhero(I'm really proud of what I just did there). Go forth and moderate Hirdismyhero and swing that mighty banhammer like moderators before you and the moderators before them!

See how inspirational Kong is! He inspired me to be able to post like that!

I like Kong he always liked my ins and outs posts and told me I was doing a great job a few times. I see Kong as the father I never had..... Or really needed. I to grow up one day and be a mod just like Kong and like other people's posts and tell them that they are doing a good job. Also the swinging kong mighty banhammer that gave him those enormous muscles will be cool.

I don't know if I get a vote but Hirdismyhero would be a great mod. His game day stuff is awesome (I am biased cause he includes my stuff in it). Hirdismyhero ismyhero(I'm really proud of what I just did there). Go forth and moderate Hirdismyhero and swing that mighty banhammer like moderators before you and the moderators before them!

See how inspirational Kong is! He inspired me to be able to post like that!
Vote one HIMH!

Thanks mate :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back