Roast Vent Here

Tomorrow is a new day but tonight is dark and full of terrors.

Anyhoo, what are we drinking?
Is kool aid still the drink of choice? :think:

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
No Shuey, Yeo, McGovern, Barass, Hurn or Ryan and we dished that up.

I knw we have a few injuries but the was won and lost in the midfield and before the game I had us winning that battle. We got pantsed by Kelly, Gaff and other soft as knobs.

Livid.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
No Shuey, Yeo, McGovern, Barass, Hurn or Ryan and we dished that up.

I knw we have a few injuries but the was won and lost in the midfield and before the game I had us winning that battle. We got pantsed by Kelly, Gaff and other soft as knobs.

Livid.
It just shows the absolute chasm between the 2 lists

Tobiko

The Fixer
Sep 18, 2015
Eastern Euphrates
AFL Club
Fremantle
It was a crummy game to watch. Couldn't have been fun for the players either. Looked alright in the first half. I actually thought we were going to win. Probably over run them but they seemed to have bigger tanks than ours. I don't think we can blame the umpires. The midfield could have worked harder. Maybe Walters back to the midfield. Cox didn't look right. Chapman was injured. Logue plays better than that normally. Maybe without Ryan marshalling the defence it became all too hard. I am still waiting for Tabs to kick more than 3-4 goals...Should have kept Bruiser Tracey though...

se17enteen

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dillon Panthers
Lobb is on $700k
Walters is on $800k

Both are on superstar money with role player output. We can’t keep having players on superstar contracts not performing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Rory Lobb by a country mile
And to think that 2 short years ago we were under the impression that bringing Lobb and Hogan in would solve the forward problems we've had for so long, fat ******* chance. Hogan in his first game at his new club bags 4 goals while Lobb has been s**t for the past year and a half, he's a complete shadow of his 2019 form. Do I regret trading Hogan out? Not at all, but it's a kick in the guts when he kicks a bag in his first game at GWS.

Back