General Bombers Talk VFLW 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

How'd our ex-players go?
Was not really looking at that side of things. VFLW is pretty much park footy. I just watch who is running around in our jumpers and even then I can not name most of them. It is more like watching footy without watching footy. They have fallen a long way back from where they where.

Going to be a battle this year . We go hard but there is no system. Average skills and not a lot of good decisions with the ball. Not sure how you look up the ground and decide to kick the ball to your one player leading into three opponents. Bad n two fronts . Leading there and then kicking it.
We. Could be better at actually trying to get into space .

Going to be a battle this year . We go hard but there is no system. Average skills and not a lot of good decisions with the ball. Not sure how you look up the ground and decide to kick the ball to your one player leading into three opponents. Bad n two fronts . Leading there and then kicking it.
We. Could be better at actually trying to get into space .
Up ending the program beginning to look like a real master stroke by the club.

Up ending the program beginning to look like a real master stroke by the club.
Well when it comes down to the coach leaving because he did not get the AFLW gig the flow on effects are what they are .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said, another Essendon masterstroke. Built the side from scratch to undefeated champions playing a great system.
Well the jury has not come back on the current AFLW system given that two years in we have done well.

Done well on the back of a couple of stars, Toogood and Prepaskis. We aren't going to get anywhere when that's the nuts and bolts of it. But it is the Essendon way.
Yeah nah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back