Victorian Covid Outbreak 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know the answer to that question. Maybe ask your mate at SmartCompany.com.au.
You know what he will tell us - its all part of the marketing spin. "Use emotive scare mongering language to force compliance."

BTW, Adam Schwab, author of the article to which you allude, is a successful entrepreneur, lawyer and commentator. He started Luxury Escapes. He was voted Young CEO of the Year in 2015 and was nominated for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 (Southern Region). Unlike members of the Andrews government who were either union officials or career bureaucrats, Schwab is a self made businessman who has experienced the highs and lows of the business world and who knows you "live and die" by the decisions you make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That one week ‘circuit breaker’ really did it’s job.

I understand the government’s caution though, with literally 0 people in ICU in Victoria, we were very close to being overrun by the beast.

Best for the financial and mental state of all Victorians to keep us heavily restricted for another week.

That one week ‘circuit breaker’ really did it’s job.

I understand the government’s caution though, with literally 0 people in ICU in Victoria, we were very close to being overrun by the beast.

Best for the financial and mental state of all Victorians to keep us heavily restricted for another week.
What are your thoughts on Victoria's handling of the second wave last year?
Better because more people died so the lockdown was justified?

And you blindly criticise it. The fact is there’s no perfect level of restrictions, so there’s a lot within a spectrum that is perfectly acceptable. There are absolutely ways they could improve.
You post with such virility as if you are paid to do so. The criticism is not blind when they are responsible for 800 people being dead and we are the only state that is in lockdown in so greater frequency than other states.

You post with such virility as if you are paid to do so. The criticism is not blind when they are responsible for 800 people being dead and we are the only state that is in lockdown in so greater frequency than other states.
It really undermines your credibility when you argue that we should be less strict because 800 people died in the second wave. I'm not sure about that logic.

So they were responsible for 800 deaths, and locked down the state to stop it. Successfully.

But locking down the state is bad this time?

You've lost me.

You know what he will tell us - its all part of the marketing spin. "Use emotive scare mongering language to force compliance."

BTW, Adam Schwab, author of the article to which you allude, is a successful entrepreneur, lawyer and commentator. He started Luxury Escapes. He was voted Young CEO of the Year in 2015 and was nominated for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2014 (Southern Region). Unlike members of the Andrews government who were either union officials or career bureaucrats, Schwab is a self made businessman who has experienced the highs and lows of the business world and who knows you "live and die" by the decisions you make.

Did you copy that from his profile? He is smart, see you are shilling for him without getting paid for it.

Explain to me why there are still such drastic restrictions in regional Vic? Seated service only at pubs, two visitors to the home per day. There hasn't been a single case in regional Vic right? Seems ridiculously over the top.

Explain to me why there are still such drastic restrictions in regional Vic? Seated service only at pubs, two visitors to the home per day. There hasn't been a single case in regional Vic right? Seems ridiculously over the top.
Your first mistake was thinking any of this is based on science or health when its actually based on what will cop the Government the least flack / most support from the MSM and leftist mobs online.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back