FTA-TV Vikings

Remove this Banner Ad

Omg

I wish I was watching GoT from the start in a Binge

fu** I miss that show

It was epic watching all of these seasons year after year, one week at a time.

Start your own thread on it so we can read your reactions
Just watched the opening episode. Weird, a bit dated, some epic scenes/moments in it. Some terrible acting, bad cgi, or whatnot. But it was a good beginning. Cueing up the episode 2 now...

Not sure if it's been answered as I don't want to read back. Any idea when Season 6 Part 2 will air in Australia? No longer on SBS On Demand and looks like Amazon has the rights (but don't have it listed). Very annoying as just finished episode 10.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been answered as I don't want to read back. Any idea when Season 6 Part 2 will air in Australia? No longer on SBS On Demand and looks like Amazon has the rights (but don't have it listed). Very annoying as just finished episode 10.
It was on a couple of months ago. You've already missed it.

It was on a couple of months ago. You've already missed it.

Yes I am aware, that's why I said it's no longer on SBS On Demand.

Yes I am aware, that's why I said it's no longer on SBS On Demand.
So, what were you asking here:
You asked when it would air in Australia. The answer is that it already has (around the time that it went up on SBS On Demand).

So, what were you asking here:

You asked when it would air in Australia. The answer is that it already has (around the time that it went up on SBS On Demand).

I'm talking about streaming services, netflix etc, I very clearly state it's no longer on SBS. It's not the single SBS run and now never being shown again.

I'm talking about streaming services, netflix etc, I very clearly state it's no longer on SBS. It's not the single SBS run and now never being shown again.
OK... so the answer is:
  • It has already aired on FTA TV, on SBS, several months ago.
  • It was on SBS on Demand for a while, until their streaming rights period expired.
  • Amazon now have the streaming rights, and I have no idea when they will make it available to stream in Australia.

OK... so the answer is:
  • It has already aired on FTA TV, on SBS, several months ago.
  • It was on SBS on Demand for a while, until their streaming rights period expired.
  • Amazon now have the streaming rights, and I have no idea when they will make it available to stream in Australia.

That's basically the gist of it yeah.

Or Apple TV has it for $30 for the season...

Edit: Looks like Netflix is making a spin-off called Valhalla.

GG.exe stop sad reacting.

If Amazon has the streaming rights does that mean the last ten episodes will never make it to Netflix? That would be weird.

At this stage no idea, I emailed Amazon and got basically a rambling response that they may not have it due to local streaming rights but they will look into adding it etc etc.

I can't find info on who actually has the local rights. Was exclusive to SBS but that has now passed.
I think we're the only Netflix that has Vikings and overseas is Amazon and Hulu.

The episodes can be bought on Apple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back