Injury Viv Michie

Remove this Banner Ad

Crappies crud fest! !!!
Hope he comes back bigger and better next year and pushes his way back into the team.

Bloody hell. As much as I hope we can keep him, this could be the final straw for him.

I know if I was him, I'd be just about fed up with being in recovery mode all that way from home.

That last bit from bondy about Michie being ready for preseason bodes well for a new contract, I'd imagine.

Though he did say "pre season training" in the general sense, not "our pre season training"
But in reality, is it fair to assume this is likely to scare any potential suitors off, so increasing the chance he will stay with Freo?

Though he did say "pre season training" in the general sense, not "our pre season training"
But in reality, is it fair to assume this is likely to scare any potential suitors off, so increasing the chance he will stay with Freo?
yeah, i reckon, although i think he'd be watched pretty closely by interstate scouts.

i would have been more surprised if he chose to go home at the end of the year (or if we chose to trade him), even before the latest injury, than if we were to re-sign him.

At least it's not his foot again. I was worried about that. A strong pre-season will really improve his chances of breaking into the side.

Absolutely gutted for the guy.:(
What little I have seen of him he looks to be a future star. Really smart hard footballer.
We need to keep him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would make sense, but I hope not.

Pay back the faith Viv.

To get less than five games next year and probably not be a genuine 22 until he's 24ish?

No harm if he goes. He's apparently torn about the decision and wants to do the right thing for Freo. But you can't have a go at the bloke either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back