MVP Votes vs Port Adelaide round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

5. Yeo
4. Shuey
3. Ryan
2. Reddog
1. Crippler

HM :

Ah Chee - hard at it and was involved in some scoring chains. Deffo worth persisting another 12 to 24 months imo.

Cole - just a cracking kid. Goes hard. Doesnt panic. Doesnt bite off more than he can chew.

Varcett: starting to find a rhythm. Wish Vardy could clunk them up forward like he does in the back half.

Top 5 Arrogant Eagles today
5 Gov - after kicking that goal showed off like he was the second coming of Wayne Carey
4 Boots - Toyed with the Port mids as if they were witches hats
3 Tom Barrass - played as if he was the greatest fullback ever
2. Eliot Yeo - Bombing goals from 60m out, taking on Port players as if they were Matt Priddis
1. Tommy Cole - Moving through congestion as if he was good footballer (Godfather32 :D)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Shuey - I thought he lifted the team.
4. Barrass - Was a rock in defence taking 10 big marks.
3. Masten - I can’t believe I am saying this but he was our best player in the first half when we were woeful. He also kicked a big 50 metre plus goal.
2. Cole - He seems to get better each week. Very reliable.
1. Cripps - He kicked one third of our goals and set up a few others.

Top 5 Arrogant Eagles today
5 Gov - after kicking that goal showed off like he was the second coming of Wayne Carey
4 Boots - Toyed with the Port mids as if they were witches hats
3 Tom Barrass - played as if he was the greatest fullback ever
2. Eliot Yeo - Bombing goals from 60m out, taking on Port players as if they were Matt Priddis
1. Tommy Cole - Moving through congestion as if he was good footballer (Godfather32 :D)
How arrogant was that Shuey spin out of the centre? Also his little pep talk to Gov before the kick :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back