3 - Liam Shiels.
2 - Callum Coleman-Jones.
2 - Ben McKay.
1 - Will Phillips.
1 - George Wardlaw.

Coaches votes:

Warlord - 5
CCJ - 4
Log, Huge Greenwood and Will Phillips got one each.

Special shout out to Will too cos his game was massive and you wouldn't know it from all these votes and awards. He was a monster inside.

Coaches Award Tally:

Chom - 16.
Log - 13.
Bull - 11.
Cunners - 9.
Hughey - 7.
Sleevo - 6.
Lmac - 5.
Suger - 5.
Warlord - 5.
Ziebs - 5.
CCJ - 4.
Sheez - 4.
Souv - 3.
WiPhi - 3.
Bonar - 2.
Darcy Tuckerbox - 2.
Goldy. - 2
Squiz - 2.
Corr.
Howe.
LDU
Jack Mahony.
Pup Shiels.
Tom Pow!!

sheezel bnf at the half way point
Unreal hey.

I dunno if the club will judge things the same way. However, its been pretty close between this vote and the Syd for most of the years I've done the counting. At least for the top four or five.

Unreal hey.

I dunno if the club will judge things the same way. However, its been pretty close between this vote and the Syd for most of the years I've done the counting. At least for the top four or five.
I’d be very surprised if the club didn’t have him leading at the moment too. He’s been ultra consistent with only one quiet/unimpactful game against Gold Coast. Easily the best first year player - in my lifetime at least.

I’d be very surprised if the club didn’t have him leading at the moment too. He’s been ultra consistent with only one quiet/unimpactful game against Gold Coast. Easily the best first year player - in my lifetime at least.
I dunno if it would have him leading but I'd expect top 5 easy, maybe top 3.

I have no idea how they work things out tho, but I'd reckon how you played your role, 1%ers and stuff like that would get taken into account more than we take it into account.

I dunno if it would have him leading but I'd expect top 5 easy, maybe top 3.

I have no idea how they work things out tho, but I'd reckon how you played your role, 1%ers and stuff like that would get taken into account more than we take it into account.

Apparently that’s exactly how they judge who gains what number of votes ferbs.

Cheers mate. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back