Remove this Banner Ad

Frodo

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 17, 2000
Perth, Western Australia.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sierakowski brought Subi back to a win with a great effort.

Wooden played well

Munro 25 possessions

Hunter 3 goals and great display

Gaspar BOG for Souths and Sampi not far behind.

Kasey Green quiet game

Judd expected to come into derby game for Tuckey.

Good to see Munro is coming of age (i heard he had 40-odd touches last week). Has he bulked up since last year?

I expect Gaspar will come into the side next week, and Judd should also make his debut in his home state. And the best thing, i'll be there to see a future superstar make his debut (yeah, thats right. I'm going to next weeks game. Woopee :D)

i saw a bit of the Swan Districts game on TV yesterday and to me Munro still seems pretty skinny... he's a bit like Hunter in the fact that he does very well at WAFL level but struggles to take that next step...

heres hoping he can make an impact at the eagles this season

If anyone is going to the 'Perth' derby today, you should see Chris Judd make his WAFL debut! Also Lynch should be playing for West Perth.

Originally posted by GoEagles
If anyone is going to the 'Perth' derby today, you should see Chris Judd make his WAFL debut! Also Lynch should be playing for West Perth.

Well i went and Judd looked AWESOME
Was it 3 or 4 or 5 goals? he got.
Also Humm was very servicable!
Great Game and GO EAST PERTH!!!!
(p.s. how many weeks will that east perth guy get, raised his elbow right in front of me, i reckon 2 weeks)

4 goals - Judd looked like a natural. He must of been very close to playing in the Derby because the Eagles flew his parents to Perth for the game (although maybe it was a ploy, and just to see him play for the Royals). I could easily see him coming into the side to take on Collingwood on Saturday if Williams is still groggy or another played hasn't pulled up.

Originally posted by eagleskickass

Well i went and Judd looked AWESOME
Was it 3 or 4 or 5 goals? he got.
Also Humm was very servicable!
Great Game and GO EAST PERTH!!!!
(p.s. how many weeks will that east perth guy get, raised his elbow right in front of me, i reckon 2 weeks)

Judd - 4 goals and very good.

Humm - serviceable yes, but not outstanding. Also I hope his body can cope with his courage - he takes a lot of hits.

It was a one-sided game.

I think it was Balchin - 2 weeks I'd agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back