Injury Walters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep that's right. However, I think RTB said he'd be right to go for our next game.

I can see Crozier coming in and that's about it to be honest. Michie might get his chance.

He said on 6pr viv was still in the process of building his tank. Nearly there, but not quite yet. He also said that he expects Viv will get a game later this season. Talked him up quite a bit.

Nice little pay rise coming up for Son-Son, and richly deserved.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/17260299/dockers-million-dollar-man/

Fantastic football story.

We should ALWAYS take the amount of money included in these contract articles with a good dash of salt, but either way he's going to get good money and he's going to deserve it.

Good we're locking him in for medium term. Spreads confidence amongst the playing group and stuff like that. Now we need Clarke and MJ to follow suit. Ibbo's another one of our better players we need to sign on.

Smart move locking him away now, the way he's going he could be worth 500k a year by the end of the season.

Do I take it that it is rumoured to be $1 million over 3 years ?. Good money, but if he regularly produces, $500 000 + per season is more realistic. I originally heard it was $1 million per season !!!.

Well deserved by Walters and good work by Freo to get him locked away.
I love how efficient our club is in getting our boys to sign on the dotted line... then again how could you not want to play for Freo ;)

footy gods are actually doing us a favour. Walters is extremely talented however with MELBOURNE, Adelaide (without tex and not in form) and BRISBANE in the 4 weeks I'd say it's just the footy gods saying that either crozier/michie need to be played. Whoever plays will end up being an absolute superstar over these weeks and forcing there way into 22. Would assume it's michie given crozier has played a few games and players are still getting injured + He is injured as well. Like the idea somebody mentioned earlier of suban forward other option is d.pearce
EDIT: It's ok to dream isn't it :rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back