Preview WB team v Norf Rd 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campbell had a poor game but 'white flag' isn't right and a bit over the top and even offensive to one of our players.
You do understand what the term 'white flag' means?
Not all players are born champions but our players do give their all,to differing effects obviously, but we should try and show some respect. Not sure questioning a players attitude or endeavour is entirely fair.

Seriously I could say the sky was blue and you would argue

Yes I know what white flag means that's why I said it

I'm sick to death of you flying the "insulting to one of our players" flag every bloody time I post something

Guess what? We were horrible maybe some honest talk might help them instead of al the fluffy cr@p the world is full of now.

Ignore me for the love of god

Campbell surely can't play as bad as he did last game.

Every player has the capability to bounce back, we'll just have to see how he goes on Friday. Neither Goldy or Preuss have a huge leap on them, so as long as Tommy can match their physicality in centre bounces, we're golden. Agree that he's a liability around the ground right now, but I feel he'll look a lot better if we stop handballing to him when he's flat footed.

Play him deep forward, tell him to keep Tarrant accountable.

GO DOGS!

We were winning clearances at an all world level last year. We could get away with less horses in the ruck.

Unless we see that form return again I'd probably be more comfortable not losing the hitouts by 30.
I think the 'third man up' rule has played against us and we are yet to adjust. nothing new as many others have said similar things.

I'm sick to death of you flying the "insulting to one of our players" flag every bloody time I post something

Guess what? We were horrible maybe some honest talk might help them instead of al the fluffy cr@p the world is full of now.

Calm down,we all get sick of stuff.
If you say a player just gave up and stopped trying,a player you have insulted numerous times,I think it's fair to say hang on a minute.
Outlandish statements are going to be met with objections at times.
I'm not sure on what planet it would be seen that some of the things you say aren't insulting to our wonderful players.
I'm not disagreeing we played a bad game.

You should have said that the world isn't flat...that really would've kicked things off.

It's early days. We didn't switch on last week. Switched on we are as good as anyone.

Calm down,we all get sick of stuff.
If you say a player just gave up and stopped trying,a player you have insulted numerous times,I think it's fair to say hang on a minute.
Outlandish statements are going to be met with objections at times.
I'm not sure on what planet it would be seen that some of the things you say aren't insulting to our wonderful players.
I'm not disagreeing we played a bad game.

Onto ignore for you

You should have said that the world isn't flat...that really would've kicked things off.

It's early days. We didn't switch on last week. Switched on we are as good as anyone.

Lol but he actually thinks thay so how can anything else it says be taken seriously.

Let's hope we switch on early this week coz if lolnorf start well they will be hard to catch with their bigs

We were winning clearances at an all world level last year. We could get away with less horses in the ruck.

Unless we see that form return again I'd probably be more comfortable not losing the hitouts by 30.

I'm with Bevo we all know he thinks ruckmen are overrated unless they can impact a game and let's be honest Campbell hasn't done that since I don't know when. Nothing personal against Campbell I just think he doesn't fit as a ruck in our side.

I would rather have extra mid-Fwds like Clay and Dunkley helping win the ball and win a game rather than winning the ruck tapouts.

IIRC,IMO,FWIW,I agree Campbell had a bad game. IMO,as with others,it's as bad as a game as I've seen anyone play for our club for a number of years.
I don't think he gave up and stopped trying though.

Out: Daniel, Cordy, MBoyd.
In: Smith, Dunkley, Lynch/Williams.

Picken will definetly play.
I did not expect picken to play so that's a relief .
I like all your in's and while Williams is ahead of lynch I would not be unhappy if he plays .
I keep Cordy in there . Just .
CD gets a rest .
Toby as well.
The third out is tricky . Really won't a ball user in the back six lynch/Williams . It has to be one of Biggs or Boyd .

I'm with Bevo we all know he thinks ruckmen are overrated unless they can impact a game and let's be honest Campbell hasn't done that since I don't know when. Nothing personal against Campbell I just think he doesn't fit as a ruck in our side.

I would rather have extra mid-Fwds like Clay and Dunkley helping win the ball and win a game rather than winning the ruck tapouts.
I did bring up the issue of Tom Boyd, Travis Cloke, Tom Campbell
and Jordan Roughead and how they could co-exist in the same
team. It seems we have a mobility problem with three of the four
in the same team. I cannot wait for Tory Dickson to be fit as the
final mix and structure will be interesting to see. A lot of shit to
hit the fan so to speak, interesting times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should only have issue if you have a home membership as your barcode shouldn't work if that's the case
Me and the Mrs have AFL Memberships and we use them to book our teams' away games and get access to finals tickets more easily than club members.

Both Gold.

Doesn't seem to let me book general admission for this game despite being able to walk into any game at the gate with those passes. Never had an issue before.

Me and the Mrs have AFL Memberships and we use them to book our teams' away games and get access to finals tickets more easily than club members.

Both Gold.

Doesn't seem to let me book general admission for this game despite being able to walk into any game at the gate with those passes. Never had an issue before.

It may be a fully ticketed game due to be a public holiday

Should only have issue if you have a home membership as your barcode shouldn't work if that's the case

Signed up (home and away) in the last few weeks and haven't got my membership card yet.

I got my ticket for the sydney game at the membership tent and they gave me my normal seat but for the norf game. They let me keep it and then gave me the correct ticket for the sydney game.

I now have my normal seat for the norf game

Truthfully, I'll need to see it before I believe it.
We're getting beaten in areas we dominated last year and we clearly are struggling with the third man up rule, and two of our three most desperate, contested beasts are not playing at the moment (Dunkley and Smith) with our third (Picken) perhaps out of the side resting with concussion.

Truthfully, I'll need to see it before I believe it.
We're getting beaten in areas we dominated last year and we clearly are struggling with the third man up rule, and two of our three most desperate, contested beasts are not playing at the moment (Dunkley and Smith) with our third (Picken) perhaps out of the side resting with concussion.

Seeing is believing. As we all have noticed, we are experimenting with game style and lots of flankers and adjusting. At this stage we are playing like a middle of the road team.

But we've proved we aren't.

Why do we have to wear the white strip? It's more of a clash with North's than our blue.
Because Norf did a Collingwood and changed their jumper to mainly blue instead of mainly white. Collingwood used to wear a mainly white strip in the 90s but changed to mainly black around the turn of the millennium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back