Preview WB team v Norf Rd 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I miss the good old days when we couldn't wait to get into the thread that discussed the changes for next week after we'd been given another massive walloping.

Well, for a bit of nostalgia, here it is, folks.

My knee-jerk selection changes are

OUT: Cordy, McLean, Campbell, Daniel and probably Picken (concussion and only a 6 day break)
IN: Dunkley, C.Smith, English, Lipinski (first gamers seem to work for Sydney and Freo) and one of Williams/Webb/Dale/Lynch (rookie elevation) - whoever they think will have a real crack at it.

I'm assuming Crameri won't be ready.

This is obviously nothing like what MC will do but it's nice to vent.
My considered team changes will come later in the week.;)

Out: Campbell, Daniel, Picken, Tom Boyd, Matthew Boyd, Cordy, Jong, Picken

In: Smith, Webb, Honeychurch, Bailey Dale, English, Lipinski, Collins, Young
Haha, nice one. Not enough changes for mine though. Tweedie's going OK in training I hear.

You mentioned Picken twice in the outs (and yes it will seem like we're losing two players if he can't play) so I presume one of those was meant to be McLean. Or was it Biggs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not panicking but we will need to see the seconds before deciding who's in.
Campbell stays,I doubt he will play that bad again and we have no better options. He's a better footballer than he played tonight,he can be serviceable.
Cordy I'd drop though and Picken might struggle to get up.
I wouldn't automatically be just bringing in Smith or Dunkley on last years form either. I have no idea why they are out of favour but I assume there is a pretty solid reason. That being the case they are going to need to show some pretty solid form to be considered for a recall.
I'd like to see Williams or Dale come in if they perform at reserve level.

Out: Cordy, Picken, Daniel (just not getting it enough, VFL to find a bit of form)

In: Smith, Dunkley and someone else.

Toby survives because I don't think Bev will be a fan of his constantly yo-yoing between teams, can ruin a player.

One loss and people want half the side out... utterly ******* ridiculous.
Agree, but it's cathartic. Also please don't take Scrag's 8 changes or my 5 seriously.

Will probably end up being only 2-3 changes max, depending on whether Picken is cleared to play or not. And that's what most here are suggesting.

EDIT: Bev hinted in his postgame presser that he'd be looking pretty closely at Clay and Dunks.

Agree, but it's cathartic. Also please don't take Scrag's 8 changes or my 5 seriously.

Will probably end up being only 2-3 changes max, depending on whether Picken is cleared to play or not. And that's what most here are suggesting.

EDIT: Bev hinted in his postgame presser that he'd be looking pretty closely at Clay and Dunks.
Obviously they'll be one or two. But four or five? Highly doubt it, and is unfair on the playing group to suggest so.

Fremantle certainly proven they aren't as bad as their previous two weeks may have suggested. We're typically poor in Perth and I'd expect and have faith that we'll bounce back convincgly in the next month.

Too tall tonight, always gonna lose the ruck battle against sandi probably should've played just one of boyd or Campbell, next week I think we make two changes dunkly and smith for Cordy and daniel, Daniel has been poor so far this year, and Cordy out for balance. If picken doesn't get up I like brad lynch.
McLean and Campbell must perform next week or they will be next.

Obviously they'll be one or two. But four or five? Highly doubt it, and is unfair on the playing group to suggest so.

Fremantle certainly proven they aren't as bad as their previous two weeks may have suggested. We're typically poor in Perth and I'd expect and have faith that we'll bounce back convincgly in the next month.

Fremantle are s**t don't sugar coat it.

Bev and the players both failed tonight and to suggest they were beaten by a better team is laughable.

They have been garbage for 18 months except two games against us.

We beat the Eagles in Perth so that excuse is just that ... An excuse mate

Out: Cordy, Campbell, Picken (inj.)

In: Williams, Dunkley, Smith (all subject to VFL form this weekend)

TBoyd to be the sole ruck. Let's hope Goldy misses another week.

Out: Cordy, Campbell, Picken (inj.)

In: Williams, Dunkley, Smith (all subject to VFL form this weekend)

TBoyd to be the sole ruck. Let's hope Goldy misses another week.
Goldy played today

He reinjure himself?

We don't need Williams, we have enough outside types already. Imo our spread is off balance currently and certain players have to stick to certain roles, there's too much chopping and changing going on.

Would like some permanent small forwards return to the team, namely Clay Smith and whenever Dickson is ready he has to come straight back. At a narrow ground like Subi, the men of mayhem would've worked a treat, like how we killed West Coast last year, instead Freo did that to us and look at the end result

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back