WCPW

Remove this Banner Ad

Spoilers ahead here obviously

I actually liked it quite a bit. The ending was pretty great - Rampage really obliterated those refs haha, was great

I do agree it felt a bit awkward. It could be really good if they get a bigger location (outside the ring was really cramped for the wrestlers). It will feel more legit with a larger crowd as well

apparently the iPPV today was an epic failure. Lots of angry people and zero customer support.

Because at start they said Everything be Free and then went against there own Word.

Download Torrent of it anyway

Have been following their main YouTube channel since it was just one single Adam, alone. Must say my interest has tapered off here but I really need to start watching again. Question for all you regular viewers, have they been putting out some good stuff?

Have been following their main YouTube channel since it was just one single Adam, alone. Must say my interest has tapered off here but I really need to start watching again. Question for all you regular viewers, have they been putting out some good stuff?

Yeah some good Stuff but some not good as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The channel or the WCPW promotion? I'll give my views on both anyhow. Channel I love but depends on your sense of humour at times I guess.

The promotion has been fairly entertaining and had some good moments and is on the rise in general. But also as you'd expect lacks polish and execution here and there. I enjoy the honest and relatively organic feel of it though and will continue watching it.

The channel or the WCPW promotion? I'll give my views on both anyhow. Channel I love but depends on your sense of humour at times I guess.

The promotion has been fairly entertaining and had some good moments and is on the rise in general. But also as you'd expect lacks polish and execution here and there. I enjoy the honest and relatively organic feel of it though and will continue watching it.

Apologies, it wasn't clear. I've always kept up to date with the WhatClulture YouTube stuff, but lost connection with WCPW.

Bully Ray as a heel is the man. He was wearing a Liverpool scarf in Manchester and the fans were chanting "You Scouse Bastard!"
usual cheap heel heat crap. live event in boston they will wear yankees gear etc

Kurt Angle beat El Patron the other day. Joe Hendry came out saying we should all applaud Kurt Angle since this is his last match in the UK.

He then low-blow'd Angle and gave him the Angle Slam thus turning heel.

Last edited:
Kurt Angle beat El Patron the other day. Joe Hendry came out saying we should all applaud Kurt Angle since this is his last match in the UK.

He than low-blow'd Angle and gave him the Angle-slam thus turning heel.
Quite like it in UK promotions that heels actually do things to make you dislike them and want them to get their @$$ kicked and turns are sudden and effective.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back