Bazz_27

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LFC,
Interesting article on afl.com.au about Charlie Cameron's impact at Brisbane, specifically:

Although sometimes "you can't get him to shut up", former Crow Charlie Cameron has been just as influential off-field as he has on it, Christensen said.

"In meetings, and it's something I didn't expect out of him, he's quite harsh on himself and he'll give direction to other boys if they're going against the game plan," Christensen said.

"He's come from a club with a really strong culture in Adelaide that will pick up on things they don't like.

"If he sees something he's done wrong or one of the boys have gone against the game plan, he'll pick that out, but he's always the first bloke to give some praise.

"He's really good at giving feedback."

So obviously our internal reviews are good and done with the amount of honesty required by a professional sports team. Christensen also references our good culture which I'm sure many on here have been critical of, myself included.

In other good news, Dangerfield says he won the Brownlow because Adelaide was such a good club.

More good news, Lever played well on the weekend because Adelaide developed him really well.
You can be as salty as you want about it, I was just trying to point out something positive in a s**t storm of a season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back