4 FREE tickets to this weeks game - Crows vs Lions, Gabba 435pm

Remove this Banner Ad

119others

The Crows are coming
Apr 19, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi Crows Fans

As a Lions season ticket holder I thought this would be a good week to redeem my 4 annual guest passes. With no family, friends, or Brissie based BF buddies needing/wanting to use these 4 tickets, I am offering them up to any BF posters. From memory we have some other Brissie based Crows fans (BrissieCrow?).

Please message me if you want to use the tickets and we can work out the best way to get them to you (a few of us are meeting at a pub before the game, or I can text tickets/barcode through otherwise).

Cheers

Hi All, 2 seats now gone. I have a popular and well known poster on this board currently in transit from Europe back to Oz who may take the other 1-2 (I will know later this arvo) but, in case he doesnt want them, pls let me know if any interest in remaining tickets

Hi Crows Fans

As a Lions season ticket holder I thought this would be a good week to redeem my 4 annual guest passes. With no family, friends, or Brissie based BF buddies needing/wanting to use these 4 tickets, I am offering them up to any BF posters. From memory we have some other Brissie based Crows fans (BrissieCrow?).

Please message me if you want to use the tickets and we can work out the best way to get them to you (a few of us are meeting at a pub before the game, or I can text tickets/barcode through otherwise).

Cheers
Thanks for thinking of me. I have my ticket for the game. I also take out a Brisbane membership just so I can go to the games. Anyway I appreciate the thought.

Still 2 freebie tickets for anyone knowing anyone keen to attend at late notice. I offered the tickets also on Lions board but seems most people have other plans (Matilda’s etc) or have already purchased tickets to our game (I should have put the thread up a week or so ago but anyway will learn from this for next year). Go Crows and enjoy the game for all attending which sounds like a full house from our Crows board here, cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back