Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Away for work at the moment. My workmate says he's hungry and goes to make a sandwich.

Takes an Avocado, slices it up and puts it in between two slices of bread.

View attachment 282780
About as close as you can get to making a s**t sandwich without using actual s**t

That is slander.

You can have banter but not slander.

You are, of course, speaking about the guy serving 4 games for altering the ball; read: cheating?

Did your mate try to make you eat some avo?
He's a bloody big bloke so if he did, I don't think I'd have a choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've done my finals bracket:
tbrCX6e.png

I've done my finals bracket:
tbrCX6e.png

A Sydney derby GF, the AFL would be stoked with that, a pity no one outside of some Sydney bandwagoners would give a s**t about it.

#marginmania time folks
Win of the week was Smeg Head who picked Saints with a joker for 116 points :thumbsu:. Loss of the week was for Allikat who chose Melbourne who were already on end-of-season break -111 points :(

And I think its safe to say that considering the teams that people have left, we already have a winner.

Chaisa congratulations!! Royboy is 148 points behind you, but has Essendon left. Northernlights is 182 behind you and has Norf left. Norfs biggest win through the season was 70 points over Rihcmond, so that wont be enough to pip you even if Norf win the flag from 8th. (sure will be funny though!).

So Chiasa, feel free to add #marginmaniaChampion2016 to your sig :) The trophy will be forthcoming as soon as I find it...

I'll post the final standings spreadsheet tonight.

Here is an excerpt:

Name Score Team left
Chaisa 961 Hawfs
Royboy2 813 Essendone
Northernlights 779 Norf

(hope I got it all right and sorry for the delay everyone, missus had surgery Monday so its been a bit of a stressful week. p.s. * you cancer)

#marginmania time folks
Win of the week was Smeg Head who picked Saints with a joker for 116 points :thumbsu:. Loss of the week was for Allikat who chose Melbourne who were already on end-of-season break -111 points :(

And I think its safe to say that considering the teams that people have left, we already have a winner.

Chaisa congratulations!! Royboy is 148 points behind you, but has Essendon left. Northernlights is 182 behind you and has Norf left. Norfs biggest win through the season was 70 points over Rihcmond, so that wont be enough to pip you even if Norf win the flag from 8th. (sure will be funny though!).

So Chiasa, feel free to add #marginmaniaChampion2016 to your sig :) The trophy will be forthcoming as soon as I find it...

I'll post the final standings spreadsheet tonight.

Here is an excerpt:

Name Score Team left
Chaisa 961 Hawfs
Royboy2 813 Essendone
Northernlights 779 Norf

(hope I got it all right and sorry for the delay everyone, missus had surgery Monday so its been a bit of a stressful week. p.s. **** you cancer)
Thank you for running with this and doing such a great job. Thanks to hufus as well

Sorry to hear about your wife Dins, I hope she is ok!

Tomic at it again. Got into a verbal altercation with someone in the crowd. What a massive flog.
I don't like Tomic much. Seems like a massive flog like you say

This time though I'm on his side. Guy in the crowd is giving him s**t and Tomic has a crack back. Fair enough I say

If someone is abusing you surely you have a right to respond as far as I'm concerned

I don't like Tomic much. Seems like a massive flog like you say

This time though I'm on his side. Guy in the crowd is giving him s**t and Tomic has a crack back. Fair enough I say

If someone is abusing you surely you have a right to respond as far as I'm concerned

Sports people get heckled all the time, and you don't see them respond to the crowd.
Tomic losing 0-7 in the tiebreaker sums that bloke up perfectly - absolute pea heart and squib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back