Conspiracy Theory We Need To talk About Sandy Hook - Much awaited Video

Remove this Banner Ad

So with an inherent bias and a complete lack of freethought you immediately assumed that the whole event was staged :drunk:
How enlightened you must be :p

For one who accuses me of making an assumption because of my apparent lack of mental capability, you have assumed a lot. I won't make judgements about your mental capabilities, but from what you've written it's suggested to me that you may be projecting things you think about yourself. I cannot know, but the way you communicate especially with a sarcastic defence raises some doubts to say the least.

For one who accuses me of making an assumption because of my apparent lack of mental capability, you have assumed a lot. I won't make judgements about your mental capabilities, but from what you've written it's suggested to me that you may be projecting things you think about yourself. I cannot know, but the way you communicate especially with a sarcastic defence raises some doubts to say the least.
I don't understand what you mean? You're the one that declared that you felt nothing when you first saw that children had been murdered in their school. In fact you're first reaction was not empathy for the dead children and their grieving parents, it was their bad acting :drunk:
I don't want to make a judgement about you. I don't care about you.

Yeah I never said that I saw 'children had been murdered in their school'. That may be why you don't understand because you're making up that I saw dead children instead of hoax actors which is what I actually said. And go back to a couple of posts before that where I wrote explicitly about there being zero evidence any little kiddies were killed. You say you don't care about me, so I'm curious as to why you would even respond to me? Your actions aren't matching your words.

So you accept that in events like the Gulf of Tonkin episode, large numbers of people were able to keep great big secrets for a long time... and then go on to explain why you don't think that large numbers of people could be able to keep a great big secret for a long time.

Hahahahaahaha, go back to dancing with the stars, brother. This board is above your pay-grade, and you have just made it onto my ignore list. Cheers.

Whether or not the Gulf of Tonkin was staged or not is neither here nor there, but comparing it Sandy Hook and saying they were both staged is laughable.

In Tonkin the serving personnel were contained and isolated a lot less potential loose ends compared to the urban setting of somewhere like Sandy Hook. Unless of course Sandy Hook itself is a purely fabricated town.

I don't understand what you mean? You're the one that declared that you felt nothing when you first saw that children had been murdered in their school. In fact you're first reaction was not empathy for the dead children and their grieving parents, it was their bad acting :drunk:
I don't want to make a judgement about you. I don't care about you.

I forgot to hit 'post reply' when replying to you on your last post so I picked up on something else you said that caught my attention. I can't feel empathy for dead children in any case. They're dead which means they have no feelings to empathise with.

It also doesn't matter that I felt no grief for dead children if that's what you meant since there's no good reason to think any children died at Sandy Hook.

Whether or not the Gulf of Tonkin was staged or not is neither here nor there, but comparing it Sandy Hook and saying they were both staged is laughable.
The point being made is that secrets, BIG secrets, can be kept by gov/msm for long periods of time - which completely undermines the only objection offered by many to justify their refusal to deal with the overwhelming evidence that Sandy Hoax was staged.
In Tonkin the serving personnel were contained and isolated a lot less potential loose ends compared to the urban setting of somewhere like Sandy Hook.
Do you know what was reported about Gulf of Tonkin in Israel?
Unless of course Sandy Hook itself is a purely fabricated town.
If you ever dare to look into Sandy Hoax you might be surprised to learn a few things about that town.

I am getting no coherent replies to my posts. From the two people who have replied I have read insults, judgements, and sarcasm and none of it accompanied by any constructive criticism or analysis. I don't think I am being heard. It's painful to be treated like this and I'm angry so if it continues I will just leave because I don't need this.

Just watched the video. Was pretty interesting.

My favourite bit was the footage of all the concerned parents milling around in circles at the fire station. The angle that Ryan and Adam Lanza are the same person is a pretty intruiging one.

I'll be super impressed if this does ultimately get revealed as a false flag/ hoax. It is super complex.

Just watched the video. Was pretty interesting.

My favourite bit was the footage of all the concerned parents milling around in circles at the fire station. The angle that Ryan and Adam Lanza are the same person is a pretty intruiging one.

I'll be super impressed if this does ultimately get revealed as a false flag/ hoax. It is super complex.

And that's why I think claims it's some sort of 'psy-op' are load of bunk.

Too many moving parts, too many potential loose lips, too much risk, too much at stake if it all came out, and for what....gun control?

As for the Bill Cooper type notion that it's about disarming America before the forthcoming rise of whatever exactly you want to fantasise is coming down the pipe (NWO, Aliens, 1WG) etc....you think these Elmer Fudd meets Bo Gritz types are just gonna give up there guns because some law is passed as a result of some false flag op?

Won't happen.

Unsurprisingly the documentary is being targeted relentlessly by certain groups on YouTube and elsewhere by any means to take it offline. If you have a copy of it I support you to keep it and share it any way you can. It is really striking a nerve with these hoaxing bastards!

Keep attacking each other and calling others crackpots etc is not going to end well.

Present Not Past and RisingPhoenix this is aimed at you. All good to not believe and we all have our own opinions but read the rules of the board relating to the opinions of those that do believe and how to reply back.

If you want a straight shooting board this board may not be for you and head to the SRP board instead of taking pot shots at those that want to believe as that is their choice and why this board is here.

Check out the way the 'parents' of one of the 'victims' treat their supposed daughter during this interview. It looks like she wants to tell the truth but is confused because the two weirdos playing her parents won't quit the act. Her eyes are saying 'these kooks aren't my parents, no one actually died, and I just want to go home because my mind and body are being violated'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyQx4gmR7w&list=UU-mVGa_qBlTNOx5UzGFkVDQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsurprisingly the documentary is being targeted relentlessly by certain groups on YouTube and elsewhere by any means to take it offline. If you have a copy of it I support you to keep it and share it any way you can. It is really striking a nerve with these hoaxing bastards!

Can you provide an example of how the video is being relentlessly targeted?

Can you provide an example of how the video is being relentlessly targeted?

It has been targeted by false copyright violation claims on YouTube by the HONR group which is a front none other than Lenny Posner, a very active hoaxer who harasses anyone who dares to ask questions and investigates Sandy Hook. Because of this scumbag and YouTube's obvious compliance, last time I checked I couldn't find a copy of it despite there being a mass upload from many users and not even on Independent Media Solidarity's own channel, which is where I first watched it. Vimeo has also taken it down for what seems to be political reasons. I have also heard that Independent Media Solidarity's own website which does have a working link to the video, is being blocked in some countries but I cannot confirm that. Here's the link to their website:
http://mediasolidarity.com

I simply do not understand why so much time and effort would be expended for such a nebulous outcome. The only reason the 'hoax' scenario gets any traction is that there are people out there who will not change their mindset for any reason, they will distort their own perception of reality before they will do that.

Check out the way the 'parents' of one of the 'victims' treat their supposed daughter during this interview. It looks like she wants to tell the truth but is confused because the two weirdos playing her parents won't quit the act. Her eyes are saying 'these kooks aren't my parents, no one actually died, and I just want to go home because my mind and body are being violated'.

Completely odd behaviour..
In all interviews they come across cold and detached.

That last interview was completely bizarre, the way his hands are under her throat and she was clearly uncomfortable.

Just out of curiosity do we know if this was the only kid that was interviewed about what happened..?

And she didn't hear gunshots? surely the amount of rounds that were allegedly used gunshots would have been clearly audible.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyQx4gmR7w&list=UU-mVGa_qBlTNOx5UzGFkVDQ

If that youtube video is part of the evidence for a hoax then you need a little more help than that. Parent played with hair, therefore child is under mind control? And you can see in her eyes what she is really wanting to say? Hmmmmm. Pass the gin this way please. :drunk: You guys talk about lack of evidence about certain things and then use videos like that? Get your hands off it.

FWIW of all the incidents that have come to pass in recent years, this is by far the most likely the government has got some dirty finger prints all over it. There is some seriously weird behaviour across this whole thing.

If you are looking for a conspiracy are more logical one is that it was a drill that was initially misreported as a shooting and media and govt have decided to run with the latter, thinking that this is a good opportunity to throw some fear into the community (which we all know they love to do). That is much easier to keep under wraps than getting in dozens and dozens of actors, especially kids who are about as good as keeping secrets as I am staying off the piss.

Another possibility is those events did happen, but Adam Lanza had nothing to do with it. I've seen reports of his death certificate listed the day before. Not sure how much weight I'd put onto that though - 1) Are those verified documents? As much CT people like to claim govt/msm doctor footage and images, CT people do just the same, and 2) It could easily be a typo. That is not unheard of. Regardless of that, I still have a very hard time reconciling this kid as walking into a school and ending up with a 27:2 kill to injury ratio.

Much awaited new doco about the events surrounding SHES released today. Huge collaborative effort. Please watch and share.

http://mediasolidarity.com/watch_video.html
Ok,lets cut to the chase about why so many people hate these theories.
WTF,has Bob Deniro filming in the old hospital got to do with Sandy Hook???????????????????????????????
Just what does this line even add to the whole discussion.?????????????????????????????????

Also note at 23 minutes into this video,the woman talking about times not matchimg.
If you watch "cops" you will notice dash cams are not callerbrated and sometimes are hours apart.
Her "assumptions are based on the dash camera time setting,Very poor guesswork.

Last edited:
Trillon-Dollar Lawsuit Filed to Prove Sandy Hook Staged

JANUARY 24, 2015

americanfreepress.net/l

Last para of the article...

It is doubtful that Shanley’s pro se lawsuit will get any traction, as he lacks the funds to proceed with such an ambitious undertaking. Furthermore, since the interview was taken, Shanley’s whereabouts are unknown, as he has mysteriously disappeared. - See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=22330#sthash.2ndwqfTl.dpuf

While googling a couple of other lawsuits came up which may be worth following...

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index....dy_hook_victims_sue_newtown_school_board.html
http://www.wsj.com/articles/sandy-hook-families-file-lawsuit-against-gun-manufacturer-1418651798

Remove this Banner Ad

Back