Ween

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Juicy - That actually sounded like it could have been Ween obviously Mickey has the Moistboyz a bit more mellow this time around.....

Not looking good for Ween with the on line fights between the boys and Aaron's wife getting involved. I've been buying up stuff on the discogs website and have amassed a good collection of ep's and cd singles I didn't know existed until I got on that site.

Mickey also has a solo album called "Miggy" due out soon which is something to look forward to at least.

:eek:

944350_559443894106141_1147605518_n.jpg

Aaron FreemanI'll be doing Sweet Transvestite, been waiting my whole life.
https://www.facebook.com/browse/likes?id=559538924096638

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spotify has started to pad out its Ween selection in the past few weeks, finally.

GodWeenSatan is now there (although three songs are missing).
Live in Toronto Canada is there (Live album when touring 12 Country Greats)
All Request Live has shown up (such an underrated gem of a live album)
and La Cucaracha popped up in the past few days.

Hopefully this continues and all the goodness is available. I've got all this stuff on Vinyl or CD, but it's great to just keep playing it at work, hopefully giving Aaron and Mickey a fraction of a cent every time I play the song.

Spotify has started to pad out its Ween selection in the past few weeks, finally.

Hopefully this continues and all the goodness is available. I've got all this stuff on Vinyl or CD, but it's great to just keep playing it at work, hopefully giving Aaron and Mickey a fraction of a cent every time I play the song.

More people should be exposed to the brilliance of Ween.

Sweet... now Paintin' the Town Brown is up there.

just make another album ffs

Aside from the obvious (family, football) there is nothing more I want in the world than a new Ween album.

I just don't think it's going to happen :(

When I first heard Gabrielle I thought, 'Recently discovered song by Thin Lizzy?' Genuii!

*NorthernLights....I hadn't read your post before I posted. Freaky!

They sound more like Motorhead than Motorhead do on their song "It's gonna be a long night".

Deezer only has half the Ween catalogue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back