Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Greetings friends

I hope you will join me in welcoming Headless who has volunteered his time and effort to be a moderator of the Melbourne Board.

Headless is a long term board member and contributor who is well loved by all. For our regular posters, there can be few who have not been enriched by his content in respect of hats and decaffeinated coffee. We are really excited to have him on board and are already looking forward to more of his creativity, unique perspective and genuine care and consideration about his fellow posters.

Headless is currently a 'spec' mod while learning the ropes, which means he has somewhat limited powers in the enforcement realm at the moment - though he presumably still has the general capacity to build up resentments over time and work them out at a later date.

Welcome and thank you Headless!

Proper Gander and TheCount

7C27FC54-8721-4FE3-85EE-6631BB779D3C.gif

Headless , delete this post please :)
I don’t think you read properly the notion of limited enforcement powers during a spec mod induction?

I, however, can make your life a misery if you breach our board rules (once we have developed them slightly beyond the current ones which is actually a bit of a priority).

But thank you for your well-wishes to the newest Melbourne board mod.

I don’t think you read properly the notion of limited enforcement powers during a spec mod induction?

I, however, can make your life a misery if you breach our board rules (once we have developed them slightly beyond the current ones which is actually a bit of a priority).

But thank you for your well-wishes to the newest Melbourne board mod.
C'mon Gander, a lot of those words had more than six letter. I can't work with that.

Anyway well done Adle

I've perfected the art of being an enduring, but ultimately inane presence on the forum - hence my relative lack of belovedness and resultant lack of nomination for mod services. It's probably for the best. But I must applaud those who achieve this level of notoriety. Congrats, PG and Headless: may you mod with the strength of many men (or women. Or horses. However you like to measure your power.)

I've perfected the art of being an enduring, but ultimately inane presence on the forum - hence my relative lack of belovedness and resultant lack of nomination for mod services. It's probably for the best. But I must applaud those who achieve this level of notoriety. Congrats, PG and Headless: may you mod with the strength of many men (or women. Or horses. However you like to measure your power.)
I reckon your name just got entered on a list somewhere

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate Ando727 for his enduring presence as a beloved poster

8B14F9AA-0892-4285-8889-6B1236A10147.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back