Toast Welcome pick #64 Lachlan "Dr" Sholl!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Thylacinus

Club Legend
Apr 10, 2008
Ubiquitous
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yo Yo test result: Lachlan Sholl 21.4 (=7th in class)

Also this is interesting:

"Those two boys, coupled with the two (selected) last night, we needed to get some running power in and we think we’ve got four really good runners,” recruiting manager Hamish Ogilvie told reporters at Marvel Stadium.

“Will, with his elite, high-level speed and Lachie Sholl’s just a real hard-grinding runner.

“The speed and the run was really important for us..."

Danger_zone

Club Legend
May 4, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide

mtbkym

Team Captain
Jun 5, 2016
South
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Chelsea, Canucks, Cubbies
I’ve watched since he’s been at the club and his composure and ability to kick to a team mates advantage stood out immediately, great pick up

1970crow

Hall of Famer
Jun 7, 2011
Port MacDonnell yay!!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
I’ve watched since he’s been at the club and his composure and ability to kick to a team mates advantage stood out immediately, great pick up
makes you wonder why we went with Mackay a few games prior to his debut. What difference coukd 3 or 4 intensity free scratch matches have actually made in terms of his development? Especially considering Smith pegged him as his standout to come in and play following the original preseason.

mtbkym

Team Captain
Jun 5, 2016
South
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Chelsea, Canucks, Cubbies
makes you wonder why we went with Mackay a few games prior to his debut. What difference coukd 3 or 4 intensity free scratch matches have actually made in terms of his development? Especially considering Smith pegged him as his standout to come in and play following the original preseason.
Yeah I was surprised he took so long even this season to debut, he seems to have what’s needed at the level, will be following his career even more closely now

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom