Senior 5. Adam Cerra

Remove this Banner Ad

Definitely been a great addition to the side and has played well this season. Still only 23 and feel he has even more scope to improve.
Cez has the scope to be in the top echelon of players. Our proliferation of inside mids often denies him his best role. Expecting to see his peak in another three years as the midfield evolves. Have plenty of time for George and Chugga, but feel they may serve us best back and forward respectively pinch hitting in the middle down the track.

Sort out the rucks with Cripps, Walsh, Cerra with Hollands and maybe Carroll doing the lion’s share. A lot more mobile.

Yes, my opinion of him has certainly risen over his last 15-20 games, because he has emerged as the rest of the engine-room has spluttered. I think he is the most consistent of our midfielders (in that he has the "best worst"). Cripps and Kennedy might have higher ceilings, but they also look worse when they go missing. I am looking forward to watching much more of Cerra in our colours.

In other words, he has a higher floor than the others. Probably right based on evidence to date.

Quite a few to potentially reach 100 this year.
Had JSOS and Fish already, Cerra this week, Gov in 8 games, Harry and Newman in 9, Charlie in 11.
Walsh can if he plays all remaining games. Kennedy can if he plays all remaining and we play at least one final.

That's potentially 9 players. Wonder what the most is? 5 of them would be getting their names on lockers.

Wouldn't be shocked if he took home the JNm this year.

A pleasant surprise.

Has gotten the consistent run his body failed him to have in his debut season and really starting to show why we paid the price we did.

Congrats Cez. Here's to the next hundred.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope they. Set up so he is attacking mid sending ball into 50 -- having him defensive cover and playing half back is driving me crazy - watching the other mids butcher inside 50's is crazy stuff ..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back