Past Jarrod Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Lovett, Long, Wanganeen, Rioli, now Walla / Tipungwutti, I think Essendon fans have been pretty lucky with the talented indigenous players we have had.
Amazingly it was Walla in the last round which kicked 4 goals against your mob.
I'm bloody glad Betts has moved on, he destroyed us way to many times.

Loved Wanganeen, everytime he looked like he was going to be beaten, he did something amazing

Akermanis, was great to watch when he turned it on, but such a w@nker

Straight under 1AWs wing. His professionalism and work ethic was 1st class. Jarrods a supreme talent, probably doesnt realise it yet. I think Andrew as a mentor would be a fantastic move, may help keep him in check early days and also may quash any go home factor.
Fingers crossed his foot is right, watch out fwd50.

Straight under 1AWs wing. His professionalism and work ethic was 1st class. Jarrods a supreme talent, probably doesnt realise it yet. I think Andrew as a mentor would be a fantastic move, may help keep him in check early days and also may quash any go home factor.
Fingers crossed his foot is right, watch out fwd50.

If he had go home factor.... he would have gone home this trade.

Does anyone know when he's ready to resume training and Marchbank for that matter.
From the CFC website: Unfortunately in April this year Pickett suffered a foot injury keeping him sidelined for six months, however with another pre-season under his belt and his rehab complete, he’ll be ready to hit the track next season.

Looks promising

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

So this trade period we finally got our rising star, and our Daniel Wells.... now who is the Brendan Goddard?
I would hope that we don't have a Goddard type. It's not a good look to have a player that points at and berates team mates on the field for not doing what he should have been doing in the first place

I would hope that we don't have a Goddard type. It's not a good look to have a player that points at and berates team mates on the field for not doing what he should have been doing in the first place

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome Jarrod. We had a horrible tendency this year to get stuck in a handball circle. Often near the boundary. I'm looking forward to seeing you break from those contests or running past to help us get us clear of webs and presses and the like.

You'll be important for us and look great in the Navy blue.

On Nexus 9 using BigFooty.com mobile app

From the CFC website...
With those wraps its no surprise Pickett hails from a football family. He’s related to Port premiership player Bryon Pickett, Essendon and Sydney star Derek Kickett, former Collingwood star Leon Davis and St Kilda champion Nicky Winmar.

That's a pretty impressive pedigree.

The club says "he'll be ready to hit the track next season".

Not necessarily the start of the season though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I get the feeling Bolts & co will take a similar approach like they did with Sumner.

It sounds like Jarrods pre season will be limited. The aim could be just to get him up and playing seniors asap and then do full pre season next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back