Player Watch Moana Hope moved to Nth Melb. Where to now? Post # 313

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't even think that the women would be invited, (not sure why I thought that) nice to see them dressed up.

Mo was there last year too, partnering Sue Alberti, then on the Doggies board. Daisy Pearce is there this year too. Terrific to see the AFLW players invited, with their partners.

Actually, Mo looks stunning. She's a striking looking woman.

Mo was there last year too, partnering Sue Alberti, then on the Doggies board. Daisy Pearce is there this year too. Terrific to see the AFLW players invited, with their partners.

She does Scrub up well.

Her Partner there is Dead Drop Gorgeous

Didn't even think that the women would be invited, (not sure why I thought that) nice to see them dressed up.

She's probably sitting on the club's table.

Pretty sure last year she went as a guest of Susan Alberti.

She's probably sitting on the club's table.

Pretty sure last year she went as a guest of Susan Alberti.

Don't really watch the Brownlow (unless we are a chance) until the end so missed it. Just saw them from Dave's post.

Maybe she is staying?

That pic would be from the round 1 Carlton game?

That probably would have been her lowest point of the season? Got dropped for round 2?

She really turned it around after that.

A poignant statement that the AFL lads should take note of.

Last edited:
That pic would be from the round 1 Carlton game?

That probably would have been her lowest point of the season? Got dropped for round 2?

She really turned it around after that.

A poignant statement that the AFL lads could take note of.
Yeah she has a few pictures she posted in that post. Was showing the rollercoaster of a year she had that’s for sure. I think she could be really proud with the way she finished the year off. Hopefully she can continue on that form next year.

She worked really hard over last off season. She has the drive, hopefully she can work even harder and take another step forward.

Yeah she has a few pictures she posted in that post. Was showing the rollercoaster of a year she had that’s for sure. I think she could be really proud with the way she finished the year off. Hopefully she can continue on that form next year.

She worked really hard over last off season. She has the drive, hopefully she can work even harder and take another step forward.

One of the many things I enjoy about AFLW is that - despite it still being partisan - it’s still enjoyable to follow the fortunes of players from other teams

Eg: one of my favourite AFLW players would be Ellie Blackburn - love the way she goes about it - and I doubt too many black and white blooded fans would hold that against me. (I gotta say but, Christina Bernardi is fast catching up)

Anyway, TBH, whilst I do hope Mo Hope can find her place at Collingwood, if she’s gotta go elsewhere to get the best out of herself, it wouldn’t worry me too much. The only really disappointing thing about that is that it messes with the bonds that young kids build with their heros / heroines and that’s not good for the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as they get nowhere near Molloy.
On our VFLW list and CGU adds at our AFL home games now show Molloy, which might be an indicator that she's picked up some ambassador money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back