Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Kingsley would have gone nuts by now if we are dishing this shit up if he was our coach.

I've never been one to try and reach out to the club or people at the club directly to complain about onfield issues but oh how I'm so tempted to DM Yze and essentially ask what the hell is going on with our game style. Bloody hell.

I've never been one to try and reach out to the club or people at the club directly to complain about onfield issues but oh how I'm so tempted to DM Yze and essentially ask what the hell is going on with our game style. Bloody hell.
Use the wings, ever see that scene in braveheart where they think they’re retreating but then attack from the side. It’s like that, it just needs time

Adam Kingsley would have gone nuts by now if we are dishing this s**t up if he was our coach.

He’d have a fit list too because he’d be the strength and conditioning coach aswell

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

IMO can’t put the blowtorch on oooze yet. He has miller and young as our key back pillars. Lefau as a second tall behind balta (who hasn’t convinced me yet he is a key fwd. Nank who is looking more cooked as weeks go by and a midfield that is currently possibly the worst in the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was the one I'm upset about, I wish we would have kept him.

I don't think Kingsley would be doing that much better with our list.

GWS have a lot of talent, imo if Yze was their coach and Kingsley was ours, the results would be very similar.

Blamed the kids and said we were trying. lol goose of a coach.

Saying we are inexperienced isnt the same as blaming the kids..

Said he couldn’t fault our effort, poor execution, suggested maybe players were trying too hard at times. Said we won first possession, then journo pointed out we lost possessions. Said good for sonsie to go up against Bontempelli, the club is expediency adversity at the moment,

never
He was removed from the coach selection panel bc he basically said he was useless. Never rated him.
haha absolute bulldust TI. Balme wasn't on the selection panel because he's over the hill and just topping up his super this year.

I reckon Gale, Hartley, Buckley, Cotchin, Livingstone etc etc would've had a good idea of what he was like.

Balme wouldn't have had anything to do with Yze for 25 years.

never

haha absolute bulldust TI. Balme wasn't on the selection panel because he's over the hill and just topping up his super this year.

I reckon Gale, Hartley, Buckley, Cotchin, Livingstone etc etc would've had a good idea of what he was like.

Balme wouldn't have had anything to do with Yze for 25 years.
Rubbish get your facts right and stop playing Tarzan. Balme had a low opinion of Yze and was kept off the panel and replaced by figjam. It had nothing with his contract this year as it was about getting a coach which happened at the end of last year.
Balme was right in the end and don’t try and bullshit your way out of it.

Rubbish get your facts right and stop playing Tarzan. Balme had a low opinion of Yze and was kept off the panel and replaced by figjam. It had nothing with his contract this year as it was about getting a coach which happened at the end of last year.
Balme was right in the end and don’t try and bullshit your way out of it.
Haha after 9 games?

You're a funny man TI.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back