Well done.

Remove this Banner Ad

PAfolwr

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 24, 2002
Other Teams
PA
There really only was one team out there today, and it wasn't us.
Congratulations.
Unfortunately for you both Rocca and Stevens will get suspended, but if today was anything to go by, losing Rocca will not mean too much as everybody out there put in like they should.
Good luck next week.

Originally posted by guess_who
we don't need your apathy, I wouldn't feel apathetic for you so don't bother...

Choke Choke ...cough cough
Actually I don't give a flying **** who wins this years Grand Final.

Great game from your 22 and a coaching clinic from Malthouse today...

And fair dinkum... if i hear anyone else mention Woewodin in the negative I'll do my nut - another great game from a great player.

Originally posted by NICK THE PIE MAN
He came over to be gracious tw*t. Not like he came over to troll so just lay off.

Good call Nick

A little bit of grace goes a long way.

Well done Pies - but at least be pleasant to Power supporters who are congratulating you. Otherwise you will just perpetuate the idea that all Pies fans are just tossers.

Sheesh....Pretty harsh comments there guess.

I was worried about this game all week. Port are a very good side and have a plethora of classy players who on their day can cut anyone to pieces.

It is always good to see that other clubs do have genuine supporters who can be gracious in defeat, so thank you and best of luck for your years to come.

Originally posted by Magpira
Sheesh....Pretty harsh comments there guess.

I was worried about this game all week. Port are a very good side and have a plethora of classy players who on their day can cut anyone to pieces.

It is always good to see that other clubs do have genuine supporters who can be gracious in defeat, so thank you and best of luck for your years to come.

I hope that the Pies win for you this year. For they derserve the flag so Go Pies! Will be going for them this Saturday.

Your Truely
Carley

Remove this Banner Ad

Back