FTA-TV Wentworth

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the previews hinted she survived, I can't remember specifically what, but something Bea said that implied she wasn't dead, in the same way the previews hinted that Bea survived the drowning attempt a couple of weeks ago.

The next to final scene with Allie in the shower and then BANG, hello Freak, made me jump.
Played out identically to when she tried to drown Bea, "there, there, don't struggle, don't fight" etc. Brilliant synergy.

Ferguson has the best resting bitch face I've ever seen.
Have no idea how they're cramming an hour of everything going on into next week's show, that means it's going to be a 3hr finale yeh? please?

The only hint I took out of the preview that Allie could still possibly be alive is Bea saying "She wouldn't do that do herself" as opposed to something like "She wouldn't have done that to herself".

My theory is she'll end up in a coma and come out of it at the end of the episode. Similar to last season they'll end with a little bit of positivity. Is it next Tuesday yet!? :(

The only hint I took out of the preview that Allie could still possibly be alive is Bea saying "She wouldn't do that do herself" as opposed to something like "She wouldn't have done that to herself".

My theory is she'll end up in a coma and come out of it at the end of the episode. Similar to last season they'll end with a little bit of positivity. Is it next Tuesday yet!? :(

That was it.
The phrasing of the sentence made me think she's alive, present tense.

View attachment 265966 View attachment 265967

I suppose this is a tie-in to the original in two ways.
Shane Munroe from the original and his "Aunny Joan" and Shayne Butler and his reference to "Aunty" this week.

The second is the longer tie-in with Ferguson's previous relationship at another prison, in the original with Audrey.

Beat me to it, though I don't think Butler will be heading off to live happily ever after with a foster family like the original (when Joan missed out on fostering Shane herself), unless Franky turns straight...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Season 4 finale premieres at 8:30pm next Tuesday on SoHo, but Foxtel are not releasing any preview episodes -in a daring hint of an explosive finale:

Episode 12 – Bea awakes blissfully happy after a night with Allie but it is the eve of Ferguson’s trial and the Freak has been relentless in putting the final touches to her scheme for freedom and exoneration. She’s pitted Bea and Kaz against each other again and sparked chaos for Vera and Will with a full blown investigation into the drug trade within the prison. Liz becomes convinced of Sonia’s innocence and then Don puts an offer to Liz which could change her life. Maxine is committed to the chemotherapy and her prison family rallies around her. On trial day Ferguson’s passing comment about collateral damage refocuses Bea’s attention. Bea calls Franky for help on the outside as the intricate web of Ferguson’s strategy is revealed."

- TVTonight

Renewed for another 12 ep season

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/07/renewed-wentworth-4.html

tumblr_nsc56sES601uvpmtmo1_500.gif

"Season 4 finale premieres at 8:30pm next Tuesday on SoHo, but Foxtel are not releasing any preview episodes -in a daring hint of an explosive finale:

Episode 12 – Bea awakes blissfully happy after a night with Allie but it is the eve of Ferguson’s trial and the Freak has been relentless in putting the final touches to her scheme for freedom and exoneration. She’s pitted Bea and Kaz against each other again and sparked chaos for Vera and Will with a full blown investigation into the drug trade within the prison. Liz becomes convinced of Sonia’s innocence and then Don puts an offer to Liz which could change her life. Maxine is committed to the chemotherapy and her prison family rallies around her. On trial day Ferguson’s passing comment about collateral damage refocuses Bea’s attention. Bea calls Franky for help on the outside as the intricate web of Ferguson’s strategy is revealed."

- TVTonight

Wow. Just wow!
Not long to go now. Can't recall the last time I was this excited about a finale of a TV series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back