Werewolf Werecord? Discwolf?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 12, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, LA Lakers, LSU Tigers
Hello all!

During the last year or so; I have found my way into the eventful world of discord, and have ventured into playing many a game on here. Survivor, The Mole, Traitors, and everything in between. But I am yet to see a WW server, therefore I made one.

As I eluded to earlier, I have been chipping away at making a discord server for the East Side Discord Hawks a few good friends who have heard of the game but haven’t played it much or at all.

Anyway, here is the link if you want to check it out. The first game is a BB99 game themed after IMS’ excellently run version. Plan to run roughly one a month at this point. I’m not at all trying to detract from playing here or the great WW games here, just saw a need and a bunch of people keen to try WW who aren’t AFL fans or even Aussies.

Cheers and happy wolf hunting! Wiz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the timeframes?

Approx (10am - midnight day phase, then a 12ish hour night phase), to try cater for the half dozen yanks or so we have playing.

But these are quite flexible and can be pushed out until actions/votes are in. Especially with a chunk of newer players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back