Poo Mega Thread West Coast’s rebuild and other Lolz….

How many years until WC are playing finals again?

• 3 years

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • 4 years

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • 6+ years

Votes: 64 52.9%
  • Fold the club

Votes: 28 23.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a joy this brief period in every cycle when Failmantle get to throw a couple of stones before they inevitably crawl back into their safe spaces and watch us chalk up another flag. 😂

I think you’re going to need another pedestal by the end of the year.

View attachment 1696274
103A9C6D-D1A3-49A8-B435-07D57DAA998A.jpeg

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Always a joy this brief period in every cycle when Failmantle get to throw a couple of stones before they inevitably crawl back into their safe spaces and watch us chalk up another flag. 😂
like when they all went in to hiding 2-5, the kitchen hand was laughed off on his own board for his preseason reporting and subsequent banfield thread. few easy wins against bottom/injured sides and the fair weather brigade is up and about

like when they all went in to hiding 2-5, the kitchen hand was laughed off on his own board for his preseason reporting and subsequent banfield thread. few easy wins against bottom/injured sides and the fair weather brigade is up and about
It’s so cute when they get feisty after a couple of wins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I find most #concerning is that #dishonestdan goes around calling everyone an alias. No-one responds because he is full of s**t.

But then he gets called Wambat and throws all his toys out of the cot. I remember a picture of Wambat with sunglasses and posing as some tough guy. I can't find it now.

We must be onto something.

I’m starting to get on board with the theory that DanWambat is actually an AI.

No one could be this repetitive.

I’ll ask it a question:
Hey Dan how many years till Flog Coast will play finals ?

I’m starting to get on board with the theory that DanWambat is actually an AI.

No one could be this repetitive.

I’ll ask it a question:
Hey Dan how many years till Flog Coast will play finals ?
An AI generated by chief to get us posting.

The original model was called wambat.

What I find most #concerning is that #dishonestdan goes around calling everyone an alias. No-one responds because he is full of s**t.

But then he gets called Wambat and throws all his toys out of the cot. I remember a picture of Wambat with sunglasses and posing as some tough guy. I can't find it now.

We must be onto something.

Here’s one of him doing Poo Poo’s

IMG_0053.JPG

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back