Game Day West Coast Eagles v Western Bulldogs, Domain Stadium, 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha I haven't seen you this worked up in a while Honeybadger!!
I don't lose my s**t anywhere near often enough.

I should drink during games more often.

burn the red strip, salt the ashes, drill a hole, and bury them deep

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah well. This was always the most likely outcome. Hopefully our young guys have learned a thing or two from this game, and come out firing against North.

Just remember we have a bunch of guys who'd never even played over there before, let alone the disparity in games played between the two teams. They've gone over there to a hostile home crowd, hostile umps, a different sized ground; if we play a final there this season at least that won't be the first time for half the team.

We've had a couple of good performances from this game. Showed that Stringer is going to be tailor made for finals football, and that some of our young mids (Wallis, Macrae, Dahl) won't hang their heads when a few others have.

Sometimes you just have bad games, too. It happens. When you play against a top 2 side it's more likely to happen, too. Hopefully for a few of our guys this type of play is now out of their system, they've got a bit of a wake up slap, and now know that it's going to take more than what they've given if we want to be successful. Not the end of the world.

Gee I love Nic Nat as a player, but he gets an airmchair ride.
If anybody else did what he did at stoppages where he can'tl leap - reach over the top of a shoulder - they'd get a free against them, because you can't reach over the shoulder. But because he's doing it in response to nulifying his exciting leaps, it isn't a free, obvously.

Absolute rubbish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yet he hasn't lost five marking contests one-on-one to Kennedy, despite spending most of the game on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back