2nds West Coast Eagles WAFL Watch 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Was probably due anyway, tbh. Wonder if he had his Grandfather's health decline hanging over him a bit this season. Hasn't looked as lively as his Hawks games aside from a few flashes of impressive touch
I think some just had an unrealistic expectation of where Brockman is at in his career. He has moments, but has never shown he'll be a consistent high performer. His stats are pretty much replicating what he put up at the Hawks (minus the goals, but they should come).

He'ls going to take some time.

1716417478801.png

I think some just had an unrealistic expectation of where Brockman is at in his career. He has moments, but has never shown he'll be a consistent high performer. His stats are pretty much replicating what he put up at the Hawks (minus the goals, but they should come).

He'ls going to take some time.

View attachment 1997437

Most Hawks supporters I know were pretty happy to offload him.

Most Hawks supporters I know were pretty happy to offload him.
Yeah, he seemed like a bit of a low cost speculative pick up. There is obvious talent, but can he we get it out of him.

Worst case he's in that 15 - 25 range in our squad where he's always on the fringes, best case he puts it all together and he he moves into a locked in best 22.

Hawks fans talked him up when they were trying to make a play for pick 1, by packaging pick 4 and bits and pieces.

Yeah, he seemed like a bit of a low cost speculative pick up. There is obvious talent, but can he we get it out of him.

Worst case he's in that 15 - 25 range in our squad where he's always on the fringes, best case he puts it all together and he he moves into a locked in best 22.

Hawks fans talked him up when they were trying to make a play for pick 1, by packaging pick 4 and bits and pieces.

Yep I agree, he seems to be able to do some good things. He is terrible without the ball though. Chasing and Tacking not his strong point. That needs radical improvement.
If we are heading in the direction I think we are unless he improves sharply and grows with the group he won't be here very long.

11 AFL-list players named for Saturday, including Flynn in for his first appearance, Brockman for his first Beagles appearance and Trew back from concussion.

Probably two emergencies to come in as well. Will be one of the stronger sides we’ve put out, hopefully we play like it.

Interested to see how Flynn goes in his first game. No doubt he’ll be rusty but hopefully he can dominate an undersized Eastland.

Having said that, he always seems to have the wood over the Beagles rucks, even when they have been listed players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suspect he is being played in his actual position - a mid.

Never really got that chance here - was always shoehorned into a forward role.
From memory he started getting big numbers towards the end of his stint with us. It seems his papers were already stamped though. Will be interesting to see if he gets picked up in the MSD.

From memory he started getting big numbers towards the end of his stint with us. It seems his papers were already stamped though. Will be interesting to see if he gets picked up in the MSD.
Yeah I thought based on his end to last year he'd be kept and Trew cut but you are probably right, the Geelong incident meant he was always gone.

Interested to see how Flynn goes in his first game. No doubt he’ll be rusty but hopefully he can dominate an undersized Eastland.

Having said that, he always seems to have the wood over the Beagles rucks, even when they have been listed players.
Eastland is a really good player. Shame he never got a crack at the afl but like you said,a bit undersized

On SM-S921B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back